Meow

Nov 11, 2015

dress Gap (on sale & an extra 40% off!)/crewneck sweatshirt J Crew
scarf c/o Printed Village/ purse Forever 21/riding boots Nordstrom/
belt Banana Republic (similar)

Personal style is constantly changing and evolving, lately I find myself drawn to more structured, classic pieces. I don't know why my clothing preferences have shifted. Maybe its because its easier to throw them on in a rush and look somewhat put together, or its become a bit much seeing the bohemian style everywhere, on everyone.  I've added some new bloggers to my blog role like We Wore What, who's persona style is really sharp and more in-line with what I'm liking lately.

I'm still a sucker for print on print and although I told myself I was getting a little too old for leopard print, here I am, wearing it from head to toe! This dress was a pleasant surprise from the gap, on sale and then 40% off it was something like $12. It's great on its own or layered, I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it. I'm loving this turquoise scarf from the Printed Village fall collection, it's bright colours work really well with the darker staples I tend to wear during the colder weather. 


(Sorry about the sporadic posting, I'm taking a course at one of the universities here and it's taking up a lot more of my time than I had anticipated)


9 thoughts:

  1. I think the dress was completely fine on its own without the sweater but each to their own. And youre not too old to wear leopard print at all, you look good! Great outfit :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fierce look, I love the double leopard and that frock fits you perfectly.

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are never too old for leopard print! I love how you styled this alone and with a sweatshirt and scarf, the pattern mixing is CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! sassy and cozy at pretty all at once!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emmett!! How are you my dear friend?! It has been such a long time, I missed visiting you! Finally I'm back to blogging again. I've had a lot of things on my plate! You as well I see, how is it going with the course?

    You are looking more gorgeous every time I see you. Always beautiful! You are totally rockin' this print! Somehow I can't wear this print... either it's me styling it wrong, or this print is just not made for my head :P.

    Much Love,
    Lucia

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Lucia Flores Diary Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! You are never too old for leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you are looking so cool with this outfit. thanks for sharing photos.
    african french lace | nigerian lace fabric | African Lace Fabric

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice anime print dress. We have a good collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them. It will pleasure to have you guys
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger