morning light

Sep 16, 2015


And just like that it was fall. Cooler mornings and evenings, sweltering sun-soaked afternoons. Jackets are now necessary when leaving the house in the morning. Pumpkin Spice flavor showing up everywhere. I don't like pumpkin spice anything so I don't get excited when it starts showing up at the end of every summer. Especially when my favorite donut is temporarily replaced with the seasonal pumpkin spice one! Winter (and all the fun holidays that come with it) is right around the corner. 

How perfect is this jacket? I have literally been looking for a faux brown leather jacket for years, nice looking ones are hard to find. Faux brown leather can look cheap and plasticy more often than faux black leather making it difficult to find a decent one. As soon as I saw this quilted bomber jacket I knew, it was perfect! It's a boxy cut but it works because it hits at just the right place. It's a great layering piece and the quality is excellent for fake leather. Now my only problem is trying not to wear it every day.

13 thoughts:

  1. This is such a cute look for you, I love the pony and the mix of patterns;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is perfection! You look awesome, as always. We are having similar weather in California and I love the crisp cool mornings and evenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable outfit!!! like so so much ur jacket!!!))) have a lovely day))))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! I love that jacket - such a nice quilt texture to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super chic!! I'm really loving the texture of the jacket, too -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look - love that jacket!
    xMC
    http:/mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove this dress and the jacket is the perfect finishing touch!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun look! Love how you styled the dress - the jacket is really fun!

    I need to find a good leather jacket, it seems like a great staple in a wardrobe but I have yet to find one that fits nicely, that's good quality and that's a reasonable price.

    www.elleisforlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit! Loving the necklace so much! xx

    Her Place at the Universe

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely look! Every single piece is so special on its own, and when it comes together it's even better <3

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, that jacket is indeed perfect!!! It doesn't look like a faux at all. You looks so so pretty!! Totally rockin' this jacket... another perfect outfit I luuuvvv!!

    Much Love,
    Lucia

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Lucia Flores Diary Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger