crystal clear

Sep 30, 2015

dress Forever 21 (similar here & here)/coat Anthropologie /
flats Zara (similar here)
c/o amethyst geode necklace Uncommon Goods

Jewelry can make or break an outfit so it's something I always put a little thought into when getting dressed. The right necklace or stack of rings can make plainer pieces look that much more polished, or put on too many pieces of jewelry and it takes away from an outfit. There's a fine line between too much and too little when it comes to accessories and I always try to be mindful of that.

This past weekend was Jay's sister's wedding shower and as much as I love to pile on the jewelry I knew I wanted to wear this dress (it's one of my faves) with something pretty and understated to compliment it. I ended up wearing this amethyst geode necklace from Uncommon Goods because it's beautiful and I'm a sucker for anything involving a crystal. Naturally it was my number one choice.

There are lots of unique, beautiful pieces on the Uncommon Goods website, with plenty of bracelets and rings right up my alley! I've linked some of my other favorites below, all of them have a bit of a boho vibe, which is not surprising. My birthday is next month and I wouldn't complain if any of these made their way to me!

33 thoughts:

  1. I love love love your outfit!! That dress and jacket are gorgeous as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty, and I'm loving that gorgeous coat from Anthropologie. With the right outfit, sometimes you don't need a lot of accessories. Love how you styled this look!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! Once again, your outfit is pure perfection from head to toe. The Anthropology coat gives me major heart eyes, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful. What a gorgeous outfit for a wedding. That coat is amazing. And I love the necklace, and all the others you linked. I will be checking out the site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, it is so beautiful! You look fab! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is absolutely stunning on you, I adore the color! Also, love how you paired it with the understated jewelry, so pretty!

    xo Mary-Katherine | Gold-Hatted Lover

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty necklace! And the whole outfit is so perfect for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how delicate this look is, the lace and print are stunning together so is that necklace.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super feminine look, lady- and I'm loving your hair! Gorgeous!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and elegant dress! I love all these details <3

    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely ADORABLE! And you... GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coat is wonderful and I really love your adorable dress. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these neutrals! Such a perfect vintage-y look. I hope you have a great weekend, Emmett!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have the best collection of coats! I think this and your pink Anthro are my favorites, the black and white pattern on this one is so striking and I always love seeing what you wear it over. This was a super cool look for a wedding, the black tights and flats are so sharp looking and what pretty jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect coat, perfect dress and perfect shoes. What can I say: you look amazing!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous dress, the colour looks so good on you!

    The Night is Wild

    ReplyDelete
  17. everything flawless!! you are beautiful! and that's a forever21 dress?!! seriously gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love natural jewelry like that necklace. That dress is stunning and the necklace definitely compliments it! Love the lace detail and the buttons on the back.

    Amy | http://amypham.me

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the coat! you have amazing style, stay in touch<3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You chose the perfect necklace to go with this dress. I also love the coat you chose as well. I absolutely love the print on your coat. You look fantastic in this!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. so pretty and love your makeup! xo Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a classy-chic look !
    I love it !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning, as always! I love that necklace. I"m a sucker for crystals, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh you are absolutely beautiful <3 I adore this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Completely agree jewellery can make an outfit, I love a good stack. Your dress and coat are gorgeous, love the delicate designs
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  26. awesome look ; -))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. The necklaces are so beautiful! I would definitely, one hundred percent, wear something like this.

    And the dress is beautiful too.

    http://jesandbleu.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. OOh, you look so cute!! That dress is adorable, the perfect color for you. You always know how to work with all kinds of jewelry, it's always the perfect fit!

    Much Love,
    Lucia

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Lucia Flores Diary Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous outfit and the necklace is just right. Along the same lines as this one, I've been wanting to string together some rose quartz stones for a simple, ethereal necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger