sundancer

Jul 22, 2015




Finally summer in Canada! It feels like it's been cloudy and cool forever but over the past couple weeks the heat has arrived. I love it, even if the humidity means completely giving up trying to tame my hair. Spending the afternoon at the beach or pool doesn't really help the frizz (ahem volume) situation either. I can't complain, we only have 3 short months of summer so it's worth it.

We moved recently and I'm still trying to sort out my closet situation. Our house is really old and has tiny closets (but at least it has closets), the downside to living in a house full of character. The doors open outwards and the closet extends into the wall making it difficult to see what's in there. I put rompers and dresses at the front and that seems to be what I end up wearing... probably because I can't remember what's hanging at the back!

Spell Design rompers are still my favourite, the prints are always eye-catching plus I love how they're cut loose- perfect for those of us with athletic legs. The buttons can be quite tricky to master after a drink or two, something I always keep in mind when getting dressed to go out!

11 thoughts:

  1. Love this one - just gorgeous. And the braids are brilliant, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! amazin boho outfit!!!)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how comfy this outfit is! super in love with your bag :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That romper is so cute and beautiful! I just love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you look so beautiful here! I love your vast selection of rompers and kimonos. Such cool boho vibes!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this kimono/lace cardigan! I have a similar one and feel it makes all my outfits better! I also enjoy a house with character, though the small closets and bathrooms tend to make it not so awesome;) Hope you figure out the closet situation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great romper!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, why are spell designs garments so prefect and cute looking?! I know I mentioned I really love your color game this summer but I really mean it, the yellows, whites and browns are so perfect for summer and look great on you. This romper is especially cute, I think I'd buy all of the Spell rompers if they only were such a pain to get on and off! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger