quiet time

Jun 16, 2015

t-shirt Joe Fresh
star sweater Forever 21 (sold out online
but same one here
in black here & original version here)


This is quite possibly the prettiest skirt I've ever owned! The print reminds me of something you'd see in a show me your mumu collection and the crochet trim adds a little something extra. Plus it was clearly designed with taller people in mind!! It's high-waisted yet still touches the ground, something that doesn't happen often for me when it comes to maxi skirts. Ever since my pregnancies I haven't been feeling maxi skirts or dresses, I got SO sick of wearing them, but the leg slits in this skirt made me reconsider how I felt. 

I love everything about this pretty floral maxi skirt, all the little details make it my favorite piece for summer. love love love!


21 thoughts:

  1. Absolutely love that skirt on you! So pretty! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how cute are you! I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is amazing, love the rich and outstanding paterens, plus the cut makes it look very elegant
    fantastic colors <3 <3

    d'stars
    *d'stars*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this skirt on you! The print and slits are everything.

    Mimi & Chichi

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I could totally see that on something over at mumu. You look so cute!

    www.jessandtonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look! I love the high slit and how you paired it with a JUST BARELY there crop top. So classy and trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look on you! The colors are so pretty with your dark hair, and you accessorized it perfectly. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt and gladiator sandal - love, love, love!

    http://doreensstylediary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. statement outfit, dear!!!))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. that skirt is gorgeous!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This skirt is everything. It has just the perfect amount of flow.

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUCH a gorgeous skirt- and I love it worn with the summer weight sweater. You look awesome, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. This skirt is gorgeous! Such a great piece to have in your wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That skirt has such a PRESENCE. It's gorgeous. Pairing it with knee-height strap sandals gives it something really special.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous skirt, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emmett!! How are you? Long time no see :D! For some reason I didn't get updates from your posts, it totally missed out! Hope everything is well!

    Indeed, this skirt is perfection!! It is SO gorgeous, the print is beautiful and the model is stunning! Love the high splits! It looks so good on you, wowieehh!!! As always perfectly combined with everything else.

    Kisses from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Lucia Flores Diary Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree, this is the prettiest skirt! I didn't even notice the little crochet detail until you mentioned it, it's so delicate looking and is a really nice extra touch on the skirt. The soft colors look so pretty with your dark hair and I really like the loose sweater over top.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous! that pink shirt is everything. I love how you always stick to your style in fun creative ways, I must get myself some of those awesome sandals! thanks for sharing this and inspiring me as always! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful print, that skirt is gorgeous! Loving the mix of patterns too.

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. the perfect combination of colors and patterns! I love your jewelry in every post!


    www.mommyinthewoodss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger