in between (spring & summer)

May 20, 2015

slim cut denim overalls H&M (similar here & here)
concho sandals Dolce Vita X Vanessa Mooney (flats version here)
cardigan H&M
eagle bracelet Hunter and Gatherer Jewellery
turquoise cuff Vintage

The long weekend went by far too quickly, lots of bbqs, drinks on a roof-top patio and late nights for everyone, even the girls. When packing for our trip home I wasn't sure what to bring, some days it's sweltering hot and some days it's freezing. It doesn't help that the weather forecast is never right! I threw a pair of overalls in the suitcase figuring they'd be easy to wear in any type of weather or situation and I'm glad I did!

To be honest I think my wardrobe contains far too many pairs of overalls so I've branched out into jumpsuits which are kind of the same thing, but I find myself constantly reaching for the overalls. I don't know why I love them so much but I do! I also love these sandals, the love-child of Dolce Vita and Vanessa Mooney because they encompass the best of both brands. They're eye-catching with a boho-vibe but super comfortable. I spent Saturday afternoon walking around in them with no complaints.

10 thoughts:

  1. Hi you! I check in every day and I'm always so excited to see when a new post is up! It sounds like everything is going well for you guys which is great!
    I have this same pair of shoes and they are soooo pretty, like jewelry for your feet! (ugh, the sandal version keeps tempting me so much). I heard you about the jumpsuit, I think they're just so cute but overalls are just a lot easier with the double straps. This dark pair is super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, your comment made my day :) jewellery for the feet is the perfect description of these shoes, perfect! The flats version is tempting me as well, easy to wear everyday while chasing after kids!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE those sandals, too. I really think I might have to get the flats version! And I also might need to get myself to H&M and try on those overalls. You look so great! I'm glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love love! These overalls but be forwarded, even though they're stretchy they DO NOT stretch out after wear! Unlike most other pairs of overalls I've had!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, I love the flash of blue from your bracelet - so pretty! <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! New post!

    I like your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those denim overalls! Such great layering!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute look ; -))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes are perfect!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pfff, sounds like the Netherlands, very typical. Never know what to expect. Today it's freezing, tomorrow it'll be tropical.

    Such an awesome overall! It look so gorgeous on you. Very cute combo with those divine sandals!

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Lucia Flores Diary Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger