monochromatic greyscale

Mar 30, 2015

dress & floral crochet cutout sweatshirt (this one is cute too) Forever 21
leopard print coat & fringed purse Zara

A few weeks ago I went shopping for some new clothes, finally admitting to myself it's going to take a little longer than I thought to lose these last 12 pounds of pregnancy weight. I'm not sure why it's harder this time around, but it is, so I decided to get a couple new pieces that fit my body as it is now.

There were tons of pretty spring pieces in the stores, this chiffon dress being one of them. The slip that came with it is a questionable length, but nothing a pair of yoga shorts couldn't fix! I love the romantic feeling this dress evokes when layered with the textured sweatshirt. The muted colours, the soft floaty layers, an injection of lace, all together it feels very ballet inspired. When the snow is completely gone I plan on wearing this dress with shoes similar to these dainty ballet flats.

Recently I downloaded the Bloglovin app to my phone and it is seriously the best thing ever! I like it way better than google reader, bookmarks etc. It's easy to organize and save posts and really intuitive to use. I don't know why it took me so long to download the app? I should have started using it way sooner!
 

Hippie Lace
 

29 thoughts:

  1. This is just such a cute look--so much of a boho chic vibe--and I am drooling over that coat!! So cute :) And how did I not know they had an app?! I totally need to download that!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that normal? Loosing weight after the second child? Hmm, it must be hard. I say; go partially vegan :) (no dairy at all) and eat as much raw as you can. Do you know Fully Raw Kristina? Oh my, you'll LOVE it, so inspiration. This is her channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FullyRawKristina.

    Outfit wise you look so cute as always, definately a top I'd wear in a heartbeat! I love lacey shoulders, so sexy!

    Need to get that app :P....

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Lucia Flores Diary Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and PS: if you ever think of making a purchase from my store in the future, please let me know in advance so I can give you a discount :D. XXX

      Delete
  3. Really a cute look! Well, I'm still a bid unsure how to go on with the blog, for this time, I decided to keep it and I'll go on posting my art :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly does' look like you have any weight to lose. You look amazing. But it was harder with my second child, as well. I really love this look. That dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'd really read blogs without that app! That bag is rawrsome! You still look gorgeous, even if you still want to slim down (you don't need to).

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I really love a cream.white, gray. tan color combo lately…color for me is pretty blah (except when it comes to kimonos;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace is so pretty on you, and loving the leopard!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously gasped over that second photo- I LOVE how the leopard coat looks with the delicate and sweet chiffon. Contrasts like that in outfits are my favorite. And now you're making me want to go out and stock up on some delicate spring items- spending bans are torture :/

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  9. that sweatshirt is so pretty!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! The jumper is beautiful.

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this sort of bohemian / feminine look... it's all I want to wear now that the weather is warming up some. :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. New Orleans is my favorite US city to date... so I love sharing it with anyone who will read (and read and read... ) my many posts.. ;) I'm super excited to read along with your blog.. I'm a self-proclaimed 'canadiophile' - which probably isn't a thing. But I love your country. :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm struggling to lose some baby weight as well, I think I've finally decided it might be here for good and I realized I'm okay with that. You look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely stunning.
    <3

    Chidiogo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. To pretty! You look great!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that fantastic sweatshirt. Forever 21 can really turn out some hits!! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so so cool boho outfit, hunny!!))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, you look nice :) Great combination

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well you look great, doesn't look like any weight to me! But losing baby weight is no joke, I thought it would take me a few months, I was in for a big surprise! I need to download that app, I never even really knew about it...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty dress! I have the bloglovin app but never think to open it up. I always consider blogging a computer thing I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute pics= ]

    xoxo


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this outfit!
    -Mireia
    http://www.thelittlesecretsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, we really love your blog! We'd like to see if you'd be interested in guest writing for our blog and possibly review our products on your blog? Check us out here at http://www.wellcoda.co.uk/ we're a counter culture apparel store very young and trendy, give me an email at mike@wellcoda.co.uk and I can send you some of our clothes.

    Keep up the good work!

    Cheers,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  23. The photos and clothes look really pretty :)

    I have a question for my fellow UK-based boho chicks:
    What are your favourite boho stores that are based in the UK or ship here for free? Most of the really pretty shops I find online are based in the US..

    This is my list so far:
    http://www.hippiechic.com/
    http://www.freepeople.co.uk/
    http://www.bohoflower.com/
    http://www.bugzflowerpower.co....
    http://www.hippieshop.com/

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger