outfit: crochet trim

Sep 6, 2014

belt & cashmere cardi Club Monaco
gladiator sandals Call it Spring
sunglasses H&M
(photos taken at 30 weeks)


This dress reminds me of something you'd see in a Jen's Pirate Booty collection, I love it's bright colour and crochet trim. Right about now is when the slightly uncomfortable stage of pregnancy begins and it's taking every ounce of my willpower to not walk around in sweats or pajamas. Maxi dresses are the next best thing so until fall weather is here for good and I can wrap myself in stretchy knits and cozy layers this is what you'll find me in!


8 thoughts:

  1. oh my gosh, this is the most beautiful pregnancy outfit I have seen this year. The color is rich, the trim is dainty, and you've layered accessories like a pro. As usual. I shouldn't' be surprised. XD

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! you are rocking that bump ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I agree! If I wasn't wearing comfy sweatpants when I was pregnant, then it was a maxi skirt/dress. They are so comfortable! And you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you look adorable, that dress is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous frock, it is very JPB! I can only hope I'm half as stylish as you when I'm pregnant. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to see you pop up in the blogosphere from time to time! You look gorgeous, as always.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh you are so gorgeous!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger