outfit: another nightgown-ish dress

Sep 16, 2014

cardigan Urban Outfitters
fringed bucket bag ASOS (similar)
studded boots Town Shoes

 As much as I love a good over-sized maxi dress, lately I find myself missing short dresses and fitted clothing, all the stuff that isn't comfortable once the third trimester comes around. I also miss regular everyday things like being comfortable, sleeping through the night, having normal sized feet, eating spicy foods and not having to take iron pills multiple times a day. But since this is primarily a style blog I'll stick to the topic at hand!

I like the heavy feeling this dress has with it's stiff cotton lining and thick crocheted lace. These details makes it feel fall appropriate, something better suited for cool fall days rather than hot summer ones. 

24 thoughts:

  1. You are the prettiest pregnant girl ever! Love this dress on you. I know the third trimester is tough-hope you can get some rest.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is lovely! It looks so comfortable. I actually wanted something similar for my wedding dress but nothing seems to fit the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking amazing! Loving this outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is beautiful!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! love the dress with the striped sweater and hat :) a fun combo
    thanks for the comment on blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That all means that the baby is coming soon!! Maybe not soon enough for you, though! Regardless, you still look gorgeous! And the loose, boho dress is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you haven't changed your style during your pregnancy. Such a cute maxi!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loooove that dress on you and love how you did your hair as well! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohmygoodness!! you're so pretty!!! and this dress is so beautiful!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to wear this entire outfit right now, I ADORE it. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  12. enjoy your 3rd trimester! I suppose I'm not one to talk since I am not even married yet haha, but I've heard a lot about missing it so much once the cute little baby is out :) take care! you look so beautiful too! x

    sharon @ shasummerwine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute dress! Nice outfit!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome dress! I know you're exhausted and uncomfortable but you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, congratulations on your baby bump! :)

    xo,
    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh congratulations on being pregnant! How absolutely exciting for you and your partner! I love this outfit, the shoes are gorgeous. xo

    www.chasing-peonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look amazing! and i love the feather details on your hat

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am just loving your style! So unique! It's like you have the wardrobe I wish I could pull off, haha. Seriously though! Beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, normal sized feet! Mine just now are back to their regular size and its been five years! (I'm sorry about all of the iron pills, I hope its all going ok for you). And I know we're all saying it but its true, you are the cutest preggers women ever, you have the best style and just the happiest face!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look beautiful! Hope this last trimester goes by quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, Boho goddess... and that is exactly what I mean, you did it again! Out of control gorgeous, such a perfect outfit. Seriously bookmarking all your maternity outfits so I can look back when I get pregnant... so inspiring!!!
    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete
  22. Waw! Amazing! Such a great post you have shared about Womens NightWear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger