outfit: bounty of goodness

Sep 10, 2014

knit poncho - Jen's Pirate Booty
pants Thyme Maternity 
fringed purse Zara 
trapper moccasins Manitobah Mukluks 
arrowhead necklace Etsy, middle Vintage bottom Club Monaco 
(32 weeks) 

There is absolutely nothing better to wear than a poncho when the weather starts to cool down. The key is it has to be made just right - too heavy of a knit and you end up looking like a shape-less blob, too light-weight and your poncho ends up stretching out into an ill-fitting tent. This beautiful poncho is just right, not surprising since it's from Jen's Pirate Booty. What can I say? I'm a sucker for anything over-sized with a tribal print!

21 thoughts:

  1. That poncho is gorrrrrrrgeous on you!! I love JPB. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace.

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that poncho is a killer!!!! I need this in my life! ;)

    So nice to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poncho is beautiful and perfect for your baby bump!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this poncho is gorgeous and you are gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You nailed this poncho look! I love the texture and the print as well, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This poncho is amazing!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an inspiring place for me, my fashion while preggers is terrible and you are making me want to give it one more go, but in style!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like a goddess! :) love this outfit!

    Megan
    Http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. this poncho is amazing! and I love the moccasins too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wish it was cooler around here to wear something so awesome. you're just glowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never tried a poncho but now I know what to look for in one :) Yours is so boho-amazing and perfect for this time of year!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. this poncho is absolutely amazing! i love all the colors! xx sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness, love that poncho! i really want to shop for some, but it's so hot here - which really bums me out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me too!! Jen's Pirate Booty is a dangerous place. I've been wanting to get this poncho but didn't get the chance.... it look so pretty on you.. and I'm SO jealous :P.

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger