outfit: mint maxi

Aug 20, 2014

cardigan Club Monaco
mint maxi dress Zara
necklace Vintage
purse Rebecca Minkoff
(29 weeks)

I've been living in this dress for longer than I care to admit. It's so comfortable and the colour, THE COLOUR! I never realized just how much I loved mint until I started adding it to my wardrobe. This dress was a lucky find, Jay and I were in Toronto last weekend for a wedding and the morning of the wedding I realized I hadn't packed a clutch. Luckily our hotel was right down town so I ran to the Eaton Centre hopping to find a purse in under an hour (I didn't, I ended up putting my stuff in Jay's satchel).

Right before going back to the hotel to get ready I saw this dress, and with no time to try it on I bought it hoping for the best. Luckily it was an impulse purchase I don't regret, I think this dress will fall apart from repeat washings before I get sick of wearing it!


Just wanted to say a quick thank you to For Elyse for including me in their Spring Blogger Roundup and to Romy for featuring me on her blog, Hippy at Heart :)

24 thoughts:

  1. Ah, so nice to have you bag my dear, you are missed very much! :) Love your dress, no wonder you literarily live in it!

    HIPPY AT HEART ///

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! You are looking great!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love it so much. Great find!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find. I love it when things work out perfectly like that...it was meant to be yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are SO gorgeous!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint looks so pretty with you hair and skin color (and photographs beautifully!) Yay for forgetting clutches and walking away with awesome dresses;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely colour, your bump looks so cute!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya about the mint! My favourite, lived-in jeans are mint :)

    Looking good mama-to-be-x2

    Xo
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. That color is fantastic on you! I'm a recent mint convert and I love this dress, especially paired with your sweater. Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look incredible! I know why you're living in that maxi, the color is fantastic on your skin tone and it just looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look awesome by the way, just wanted to tell you how much I love seeing your growing bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are seriously the cutest pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look positively stunning! Love this simple and comfy look, perfect for anyone!
    coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovvve how the top of the cardigan matches the dress color! It looks like it fades into it. Very pretty!

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are very pretty. & i love mint too, it reminds me of the sea & i think that's why it's just so dang calming and lovely to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love mint green! You are just too cute in this dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous mama!!! I am loving on that cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look SO adorable Emmett! Mint looks great on you, definately one of my favorite colours as well! And I'm in love with those earrings... need-to-have!! :P

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look lovely!! :)

    Interested in making new blog friends and getting a kickass journal? Check out my latest post! :)
    http://neatly-packaged.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely combination! this dress looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This colour does wonders for you, and a streamlined style like that dress is perfect for piling on layers.
    (P.S. We leave on our honeymoon today and I'll message you the week we get back to reschedule!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger