Style Spotlight: Charcoal Alley

Jul 18, 2014



You can't really label Paris Gerrard's style (the blogger behind Charcoal Alley) because the way she combines all sorts of different elements results in a look that is always shifting focus. Her look is prominently bohemian yet is slightly modern. Her outfits are colourful and subtly striking, but I can't say exactly what I'd call Paris' style besides interesting.

I like the abstract ideas presented on her blog, and the photographers eye. There's something new and different (compared to what you usually see in the blogosphere when it comes to outfit photos) about the way each outfit is presented. I like the layout of each post; the intentionally chosen photos sandwiched between outfit pictures to give a better understanding of the thought process behind the pairing of the clothes and jewellery.

9 thoughts:

  1. These photographs are beyond beautiful! I can't wait to check out more of her blog :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful photos! I'll be sure to check out this blog, I hadn't heard of it before. Have a great weekend!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful and so inspirational. I can see why you love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is the best! love her blog

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So boho and beautiful! Especially the first and last photos.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. your right. I can't quite put my finger on an exact style but her photos are in fact incredible! thanks for sharing this, I had never heard of her and I love discovering new interesting bloggers! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger