outfit: bluesfest

Jul 8, 2014


new leaf maxi dress c/o For Elyse
cropped leather jacket Free People (similar here)
hmong hill tribe purse Etsy
sandals Sam Edelman
necklace Vintage


Photos do not do this dress justice, I'm not exaggerating when I say it's stunning and I love it! It's a combination of all the subtle shifts in the print, the way the creams and blues fade into each other creating a kind of ombre effect, and the way the dress fits. Unlike most maxi dresses in stores lately this is decidedly not sack-like, it skims your body but is still structured so it's quite flattering. Plus the tiny top manages to incorporate both ruffles and buttons without looking over done. 

Basically, it's perfect.


thanks for all your kind words on yesterday's post :)

25 thoughts:

  1. Love this!!! I love the soft flowy dress with the leather jacket. Such a fun combination. And how exciting you can finally start showing off that bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous dress. I also REALLY like those sunglasses. You look amazing! You are glowing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is gorgeous, you are such a beautiful pregnant woman! It looks so comfortable!
    Xo Victoria
    www.palmtreesandhappiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty and glow-y in this! Love your baby bump;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Love the moto jacket with the soft look of the maxi! And LOVE the bump:)

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!! :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that bag is so gorgeous! :) and i think that flowy dress looks amazing on you <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous in that dress! Your baby bump is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look simply stunning!! I am dying how you made it a little edgy with the jacket :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so, so beautiful! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress, love maxi dresses. You look great.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have those same glasses in a different color! Love them. You look great, Emmett (and congratulations!!)

    ~Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the dress, blue is my favorite color, but I love your baby bump more. Pregnancy looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look amazing! gorgeous dress :)

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look. Could you tell me what size you got? I'm also pregnant so I want to make sure I get the right size :) Good luck to you and congratulations on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and congrats on your pregnancy! I am 5'8 and am wearing a size medium.

      This is quite a generous sized dress, I think I will be able to wear it for at least another 2 or 3 months before it becomes too small. I hope that helps :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, Thank you so much! He's my first, so I'm super excited! This definitely helps. I really appreciate it (: And I love your blog!

      Susy ♥

      Delete
  17. You look glowing! Such a beautiful print too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so beautiful, I love that dress!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. ::gasp::!! A new baby!??!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this outfit! you like so beautiful in it with your baby belly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Maxi + leather jacket + baby belly = coolest mom ever

    ReplyDelete
  22. It definately is a super gorgeous dress. Another master piece I'd say hihi :). I love the combination with the leather jacket, so badass but yet uber cute! Love it!

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger