Sunday Series/Family Life

May 25, 2014


When the warm weather rolls around the weekend never seems to be long enough. Sundays mean a trip to Brewer Park Market where we walked around and tried samples of all the baked goods. We wandered from stall to stall trying to figure out which stand had the best looking asparagus. Wild garlic and asparagus are in season at the moment and just about every vendor had some for sale.

I picked up some blueberry lavender jam (I'm addicted to the peach and cardamom one - so good) from the Michael's Dolce stand as a little treat for Tavi, it would be great mixed with blueberries on top of pancakes or waffles. Ha ha who am I kidding, it's a treat for me too!

We at lunch at home and spent the early afternoon playing at the park or sitting under the willow trees watching people walk by with their dogs. Tavi loves dogs, mainly from a distance, and will excitedly point and try to tell us that she sees a dog. Lots of times if the dog is friendly the owners will come over and tell us it's ok for her to pet the dog and it's right then she decides that dogs are great... from the safety of mom or dad's arms!


27 thoughts:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful pictures! Seems like you had a great day in the park =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely day! Tavi is such a gorgeous child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Baby girl is your twin! My oldest sister goes by Tavi - her full name is Tavananda (but family calls her Punkin!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty name, I've only heard Tavi as short for Octavia, but now I can add Tavananda to the list it's short for!

      Delete
  5. So very beautiful! Looks like heaven, and that jam sounds amazing. Now you've made me want to go out and get some wild garlic!

    xx
    ~Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. we love going to the market too! this looks like a perfect day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ow wow. I love these pictures. It looks so calm; like the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blueberry lavender jam sounds amazing!! And Tavi is just too cute! I love her curls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tavi sounds like my Jordan. She loves dogs when we are close by! Tavi is a cutie! Its amazing how genetics work isn't it? She is all you face-wise but will blond hair! Love love it! You both look great.
    Never had blueberry lavender jam but I do love blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enetics are a surprise, never in a million years would I have guessed my child would be a blonde! It throws people off sometimes, occasionally when we're out people will ask if in her mom.

      Haha Jordan and Tavi are two peas in a pod!

      Delete
  10. Aww beautiful photos. I love your daughter's hair! This warm weather and lovely picnics are the best part of my life right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the most adorable daughter! She's just precious. Beautiful photos, looks like a perfectly relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. blueberry lavender jam sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That picture of you two is too cute! I love the way she's holding her hand under her chin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. God, Tavi's curls just kill me. They're so precious. And I love the one where she's posing with her hand under her chin- too sweet! And those jams sound so interesting- I've never even tried anything lavender flavored. Sounds delightfully fancy :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures!

    And Tavi's hair, I die! So, so cute!

    Sounds like a wonderful weekend! And I agree, once it is warm the weekends go by so much quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  16. em k. your tavi is growing so much! she's getting tall, looking less like a baby, and more like a beautiful little girl. does everybody tell you she has your eyes? those curls are seriously sweet. i haven't felt like blogging, but i'm still around. your sunday series are one of my faves. i'm crushing on that F21 lace blouse outfit you wore with the ripped jeans

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic shots of happy time! I love the first of Tavi from the back.. very peaceful. Glad you had some great time and I have to also tell you that I love the overall look from the previous post! Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH my goodness, killing me! She is so beautiful! Enjoy that adorable little munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've bought Michel's Dolce as hostess gifts but I think it's high time I try it myself! Market Organics even had little sampler sizes that made great stocking stuffers around Christmas.

    Tavi sounds like a pretty clever little lady. I love her dark eyes and light curls!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have the cutest baby ever! These pictures are so cute!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, what a cutie! Sounds like you had that perfect day, peach and cardamom jam sounds amazing.

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  22. YAY, you are back and the family series is back too. Such beautiful pics, enjoy this weather, this is by far my favorite time of the year. I love the pic of you and Tavi, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love all the photos but the one of you and Tavi is priceless. Canadian spring is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite way to spend the weekend! Visiting a local fruits and veggies market, chilling in a park or somewhere in nature, eating some delicious fruits! Looks like you had so much fun. LOVE the picture of you an Tavi, so so so cute!!!

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww, Tavi totally posed for that picture! You should frame that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger