outfit: embroidered peasant blouse

May 30, 2014


gladiator sandals Call It Spring
polka dot cut-offs One Teaspoon
cardigan The Gap
triangle necklace Target
fringed purse Raj Maria (via Gilt Groupe)

Despite the fact there are quite a few buckles on these gladiator sandals, they're surprisingly easy to slip on thanks to a hidden zipper in the back. Functionality is key when you have a toddler who can't wait to get outside and play. Any extra time spent lingering in the front hallway rather than going strait outside is met with loud protests. The faster I can slip on my shoes, the better! 

Everything I'm wearing is a variation of something I've worn before; oversized blouse, something with fringe, cut-offs and of course an extra to layer on top for warmth when the air cools down at night. Basically all the key pieces you'd find in a bohemian wardrobe.

37 thoughts:

  1. I wanted that top SO BAD, but my size sold out! You look awesome, and I completely agree about wearing shoes (and anything!) that is easy when you have kids;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit :) i love all of the colors together too. I know what you mean about needing to dress or have shoes ready when kids are ready lol. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! This is such a goooorgeous look. <3

    YA HOMME GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours! Such a cute outfit :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! You look so stunning, the blouse is gorgeous. Your hairstyle is perfect as well, the hairband is a really nice touch. Have a good weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! Its so boho, comfy and perfect for spring :)
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful combo. Really love how the embroidery of that fab top matches with the bag. And the sandals are perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love EVERYTHING about this outfit!! Those sandals! Love!!! They're so you (from what I can tell anyway haha).

    That blouse is amazing! I want one!!! Also that purse with this outfit... amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love that top! you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is so pretty! I even whipped out my gladiators today. I also ned more fringed bags in my life! ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love blouses like this, they're SO pretty for summer! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sandals are perfection and I'm loving your shorts & bag! I love that your sandals are easy to put on because they don't look it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look! It's relaxed and casual but still has that great bohemian flair. And can we talk about that purse?! The color is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your bag! Your style is perfect, and you are such a beauty :)
    Definitely, your blog is a blog to follow, your posts are beautiful and inspiring. So I'm your newest fan here :)
    I invite you to follow me back, it would mean a lot to me.
    Have a nice day!
    Anna
    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    BLOG / FACEBOOK / LOOKBOOK



    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the dress version of this top and I LOVE it! The perfect easy transition into summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your boho pretty style, you look beautiful in this chic ensemble. Thanks so much for stopping by, wishing you positivity in your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, like everyone else I love that top! The entire outfit works so well together and I love those bright pops of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous style!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your whole outfit from head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. really lovin the top! great summer piece!

    ReplyDelete
  21. that top is gorgeous!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww, you're so pretty. Nice headband, and the tunic is very summery. All the elements in this outfit work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like this outfit a lot, it so effortlessly chic! The blouse and the fringe bag are my definite favorites! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the way the dress lays in you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Every variation of what you wear is fabulous, this outfit included!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE this top. You look so gorgeous!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVING that triangle necklace! I am obsessed with triangles and tiny delicate necklaces, so that one is perfect in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the embroidered top, so pretty for the summer!
    Two Hearts One Roof

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my, Boho goddess :). I'm so in love with this top, but it's not available anymore, boohoo :(. It looks so adorable on you. Love the sandals as well! And the bag is out of control, so so gorgeous!

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm buying this top right away!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am obsessed with this top now! Someone was selling on poshmark- but it was already sold:( searched all over eBay etc to find and can't. Do you happen to want to sell this shirt?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger