bohemian style sandals from around the web

May 23, 2014







Surprisingly, for a style blogger I have a pretty small collection of shoes. For whatever reason I tend to wear my footwear until it's almost unwearable, but lately I've been trying not to let it get to that point.

I've been looking for some cute sandals, both simple and eye-catching to replace a couple pairs of my old favourites, and of course I'm digging the ones that have a boho vibe! Fringe will always be a staple in my wardrobe so to me it's timeless and I never worry about it going out of style. I know gladiators are really trendy right now but I like them and have managed to find a couple knee high pairs for under $60 rather than the $300 most styles are going for.

I'm having trouble narrowing down my choices so I may have to flip a coin or two in order to make up my mind, help!

9 thoughts:

  1. I love these! Am looking for a fringed pair for myself so bad!
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of the fringe!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some cute picks and suits your boho chic style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love your selection! I love the Ceaserr and the Aloha Layer (which TOTALLY reminded me of you and since they're your dream shoe, you should get them)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emmett! How are you? So nice of you to stop by :). It has been such a long time since I've been here. I didn't have time for some decent blogging the past few week.. but I'm catching up today!

    Ah, Boho sandals, my favorite for summer! These are ridiculously gorgeous... I want them all, the last row especially!!! I'm addicted to Minnetonka..unfortunately...cause they are way too expensive. It's hard to find a good pair of Boho sandals for a great price. Cheaper sandals always seem to also look cheap to me hihi... they just don't look as nice as the pricy ones. I'd definately go for the black fringe sandals, they are divine :).

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same way, my shoes wear out until they fall apart!! Like you I am trying to be better, and get more versatility in my shoe closet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of them! So cute! :)


    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Footwear is hands down the hardest thing to part with in a wardrobe because there are so many purported solutions to any sign of wear and tear or discomfort. I'm drawn to the teal pair above because the colour really stands out against the neutral-toned ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes please! I love all these boho options yet I don't own a single fringe pair! Ugh I need to change that!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger