outfit: desert wanderer kimono

Mar 5, 2014

 

Tall Classic Mukluk c/o Manitbah
pants Vero Moda (via The Bay)
desert wanderer tassel kimono Spell Designs
fringed purse ASOS (really like the fushia one too)
fringed pouch necklace Aboriginal Artist 
mustard coloured t-shirt old maternity shirt
coat H&M

This is a typical outfit for days when I'm a bit sleep deprived; t-shirt, pants, sunglasses to hide tired eyes and a big comfy kimono to top it off. There's usually a hat involved too, but today I couldn't decide between a purple hat or a brown one so it was none. You might think I'm sleep deprived because of Tavi but that's not the case. I stayed up way too late the night before trying to salvage an unsuccessful DIY... lesson learned, don't take short-cuts when dealing with furniture!!

On a positive note I finally found a cute fringed black purse to replace my old disintegrating one (this fringed little number), it's the perfect size too, just big enough to hold the essentials.

16 thoughts:

  1. Obsessed with this kimono. The tassels are amaaaazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this! Gorgeous kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I need those sunglasses. I really enjoy your style postings, you have great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! This is the perfect casual day look, comfortable and very YOU, I adore it;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I've been wanting those sunglasses, and I'm so psyched to see how awesome they look on you. I reeallly love that kimono as well!

    xoxo
    ~Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is ridiculous... I mean, ridiculously beautiful!! :P So in love with your style. My name is written all over this outfit hihi. Love your new bag, it so cute. And those boots are out of control, gorgeous!

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete
  7. that kimono is gorgeous!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dremainneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. diys are often the ban eof my existence!!! i hope you got it all figured out. love the kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Your entire outfit, you, and yes, that kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think a certain style ad person can wear these type of boots well, and you do it so stylishly. Beautiful outfit and colouring! :)
    xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness, I LOVE that kimono!!! You look gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The kimono, the boots, that necklace, so much awesomeness I don't know where to look x

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely love that look, the sunnies and the bag are perfect with that wonderful spell kimono (writing this while wearing my own one ;) ).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger