outfit: winter whites (something simple)

Mar 20, 2014



black t-shirt Aritzia
mustard colour scarf c/o Super Fresh Baby Knits
lace skirt Jen's Pirate Booty (similar for less here)
coat Anthropologie
boots & purse Zara
tribal necklace ebay

Love this outfit but not loving how the camera flash made it look, but it was too pretty not to post so here it is. I liked how the bottom of these two pieces looked together, and how they're almost the exact same colour. Between the slouchy t-shirt, the over-sized cardigan and the elastic waistband this was a pretty comfortable outfit to wear. It will most likely be repeated in the near future!

In other news I scored this gorgeous vintage dress on the weekend that totally reminds me of something you'd see in Anthropologie. I'm going to have it shortened and possibly make it short sleeved, and then I'm going to wear it all the time, I can't get over how unique it is and that it was a mere $12!

15 thoughts:

  1. These outfits are fantastic! I love the black and white coat and the lace, put together perfectly. You look sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaat? Only $12 for that dress? That's like 7 euros hehe, free basically! Such a great find! About this look: CUTE!!! Always combining the perfect prints, colors and fabrics. Love the double lace of the skirt and cardigan. And that necklace is out of control, so, so pretty.

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning coat! I love it! Looks great with the dress! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an awesome combination of patterns :) Send me that coat when you are finished with it mmk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit. The patterned tights are its highlight for me. And Anthro is my favorite store, so anything in their style would be terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is gorgeous, but as usual, I'm stuck drooling over your accessories. ;)

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that vintage dress is beautiful! great score!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that coat is gorgeous!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous cardigan, scarf and skirt, lovely put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely love this outfit! The coat is gorgeous!
    New follower!
    Jordyn
    Pretty Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pop of mustard with the black and white! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! This is definitely one of my favorites. Love how the cardigan lines up perfectly with the lace of the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome mix of textures, between the lace and the damask and the tights. I definitely need less restraint in my styling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger