outfit: another white maxi dress, that happens to be lace

Mar 10, 2014


lace maxi dress Chaser
fur collar suede coat & 
middle necklace Vintage
long eagle necklace Hunter-Gatherer Jewellery
short eagle necklace & tribal print purse Forever 21 
cropped 90s style sweater Urban outfitters

I'm sure everyone has that one specific style of clothing that they love and have many, many variations of it hanging in their closet. For me my weakness is white dresses, specifically lace ones (evidence of this obsession here, here, here and here) which really is bizarre because I'm constantly dropping and spilling things so you'd think black would be my go-to colour. 

Anyways I LOVE this lace maxi dress, I read a lot of negative reviews about it on-line so I was hesitant to order it... but when it popped up on Amazon for less than $30 I figured I'd risk it. Honestly I don't know why it was getting bad reviews! It's a quality dress, the lace is heavy-duty and durable, yes the lining is short, but it's not obscenely short and I thought the top of it fit fine. I guess the moral of this story is you can't always trust reviews! 

22 thoughts:

  1. It's such an amazing dress and works so well with your fab vintage coat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neh, definately not! Reviews can't always be trusted, especially when it comes to clothing....or movies, oh my. For $30 bucks it was worth the risk, it's absolutely gorgeous! Love how you layered it with the crop top and out of control vintage coat :).

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! you look great on white lace dresses so keep them coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the maxi dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that dress is perfection and I love your hair! so cute

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! you definitely did well with this dress, sometimes it does pay to ignore reviews..Loved the last post as well, Tavi's such a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white and how it breaks up the outfit a bit. I especially love white maxi dress with coats and woollen, Winter-y garments. You look comfortable and chic at the same time!

    www.dazeandamuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's beautiful. and your coat! wow! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that skirt is beautiful!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sunglasses, it's so chic, and your look is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your hair and outifit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, the lace is so stunning! You've styled the pieces so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this outfit! I am a huge fan of layering sweaters and tops over maxi dresses and I think you pull it off beautifully! The perfect transition outfit from winter to spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect look! I'm developing an obsession for white lace dresses as well :)

    xxo!
    ~Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so perfect! I would never have thought to combine these things but it absolutely works.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the dress, and I love how you styled it! You seriously rock maxi dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your sunglasses, it's so chic, and your look is amazing love it! you look great on white lace dresses so keep them coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your hair and outfit. thanks for sharing.
    african lace fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely dress. looks wonderful. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post. I was looking like this. Really it is very useful and informative post. Thanks for sharing. Thanks again! summer tee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger