outfit: a tie-dyed maxi dress

Feb 6, 2014

bracelets Modern Primitive
clutch House of Harlow
feather necklace Thrifted
dress Blu Moon
poncho H&M

A dress in my closet that most certainly doesn't get enough wear; a bell-sleeved Blu Moon maxi dress that is both swinging 60s with it's tie-dye print and modern with the side and back cut-outs. It's by far my favourite thing to wear when going out (I'm surprised it took me this long to get it on the blog) and I think I'll pack it in my suitcase this weekend when I go away to visit friends!

22 thoughts:

  1. Gorgeous dress! You just reminded me that I have a similar one in my closet that I haven't worn in years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your nail color!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is gorgeous! love it
    xo,
    maddie

    http://feelingmagenta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool dress! love it on you hun. the necklace is beautiful too! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, gorgeous! This dress is so unique and it is stunning on you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh heeeeey, hot stuff;) You look amazing in this…and I love your lavender nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gorgeous. Seriously. I love the dark and light tie-dye meeting each other. And the subtle purple nails add the right small touch of color! :D

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so pretty! I love tie dye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love the accessories you paired the dress with too, you look fab!

    Charli xx

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolutely beautiful dress! You certainly wear it well. Have fun with your friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a beautiful dress! It suits you perfectly :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! And so funny: I was searching for tie dye pieces on Etsy on last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the tie dye look! Beautiful dress.
    xx. Jillian
    Boyish Chic, now on www.roadtohereblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look amazing!! and this dress is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dress arrived so much earlier than expected. A great surprise. Fits very well. The best part is that it looks exactly as it does in the picture. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look phenomenal! It's fun to see you in a different silhouette from your daytime looks but still maintaining your same bohemian style. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in love with your beauty, you are so pretty :). Such a gorgeous dess, in love! It fits you really nice, uber cute!

    Kisses from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger