sunday series: suzy q doughnuts!!

Jan 26, 2014


Sometimes on our lazy Sundays we like to check out new (to us) places in town. I'd heard and read lots about Suzy Q Doughnuts, but had never actually had one before. Not being doughnut person I figured what's the hype, a doughnut's pretty much a doughnut, but I wanted to check it out anyways. 

Turns out, inside an unassuming trailer on Wellington Street West is where one of the best doughnut shops in town is located! Despite the fact the place is tiny and easy to miss (we drove past it the first time around) it is busy! And by busy I mean the parking lot is full and the line-up is practically out the door!

Now I get the hype; the doughnuts are fresh and made from scratch, they have traditional flavours and some unconventional ones, plus the staff is friendly and pretty cool. The place has everything going for it.

Jay being the wise man that he is, suggested we get a dozen doughnuts rather than just a half dozen so we could try more flavours... all I have to say about that is that it was a good call!

11 thoughts:

  1. oh my! those look incredible!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, these doughnuts look absolutely amazing and delicious! And this looks like such a neat little place! Definitely a good find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing, omg, I would love to eat them all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW these doughnuts look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! Those look so good. I am salivating here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. salty caramel? worth it right there, i would think!! yummy...and great call on 12!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! these look delicious! love the name of the place...nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not the biggest fan of donuts but I must admit that these look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH. MY. GOSH.

    See, the problem with this post is that now I want donuts and tehre is not a good donut shop within 50 miles of me. :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. these look incredible and I don't even like donuts. But I want ALL of those. RIGHT NOW :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger