outfit - mustard tiger

Jan 3, 2014

coat Vintage via Luxie Vintage
 tights Urban Outfitters 
sunglasses H&M
boots Nine West 
mustard colour blouse Maeve via Anthropologie (similar)
 large cross ring Aldo

One of my many mustard coloured tops, or as Jay would say, one of my many mustard tiger shirts. This particular blouse happens to be my favourite and I think I've worn it at least 4 times during this trip home. The colour works really well with leopard print so I'm glad I happened to pack both these things in my suitcase! 


In true Forever 21 fashion this romper is designed for someone 5'4 or under so some creativity was required in order to be comfortable. Instead of buttoning the straps at the back suspender style which is the way the romper is intended to be worn, I tied them behind my neck. Looks fine and I can actually move!

23 thoughts:

  1. i love that mustard color! what a pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool romper/playsuit, nice cardigan, and hot boots! Lovely coat as well. Great style by you here.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! Love the leopard mixed with the mustard top.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha luckily I'm plenty under 5'4" so I pretty much never have problems with anything being too short for me. This romper does look super cute on you. Hooray leopard print everything! I love the way your yellow blouse looks with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh the romper looks so good!
    Hope you have a happy new year :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love the mix of leopard with yellow! A nice warm combination :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that coat! You look gorgeous dear! Great combination. Happy New Year! x/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh this outfit had me totally fooled! First I thought that was a dress not a romper and I thought your blouse was a cardigan over it! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! That romper is so cute and looks so great paired with mustard! Oh, Forever 21 and their super short clothes! I'm a short person and they are even short on me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This romper is so sweet! I love that you mixed it with mustard! makes such a beautiful combination!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfits suits you so well, I love the mustard yellow! ^^

    Inge
    www.fashionenvie.be

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! I always forget you live somewhere cold, and then I see the snow in your pictures and go "oh yeah." Those boots are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this! that coat is amazing!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mustard is my fav color!!! :) you're rockin it, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the same feelings about Forever 21 stuff. I'm not incredibly tall, but bottoms are ridiculously short these days. Great styling!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh well isn't this cute!! That coat looks amaze! And 100% cozy. Great look girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two of my fav%^e combos. mustard and leopard print. You are so crafty with your clothes, I love ti;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love leopard print any day, but it really looks awesome with mustard. Who would have thought?!

    xoxo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute outfit! That jacket reminds me of Kate Hudson in "Almost Famous"!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the outfit. And it's hilarious you threw in a TPB quote into it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving your romper and those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  23. CUTE. I love the mustard and leopard print.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger