outfit: paisley print dress & a vegan leather jacket

Jan 17, 2014


rosary & feather necklace Thrifted
liza felt hat Club Monaco
denim button-up Urban Outfitters

Originally purchased to be worn during that awkward post-pregnancy phase where maternity clothes are too big and your regular clothes are too small, this loose fitting swing dress has proven to be a wardrobe staple. Despite it's loud psychedelic print it's surprising versatile and looks good with most things currently residing in my closet. Worn under a denim button up and cropped motorcycle jacket this was the perfect outfit for a unseasonably warm sunny day we had earlier in the week.

22 thoughts:

  1. You are such a natural beauty! I mean it! If only we lived in the same area, I'd take your photographs all the time! I love your fashion style by the way x

    http://thegypsysoul.ph

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is so awesome! And looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these layers! and that dress is so pretty

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple looks amazing on you! I love that hat and the button-up layered over the dress. The weather has been unexpectedly warm, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to have stumbled across your blog today girl! You are absolutely gorgeous! And I love your casual style :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely look. I adore everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to wear my dresses with a denim shirt. :3 Your dress has a lovely pattern; I don't think it's loud at all and goes great with the hat and leather jacket. :)

    Sincerely, Christine from Invisible Blush

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the color-scheme and the bad-girl elements. Very attractive look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveeeee the jacket and that hat! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really a lovely outfit! love the print of that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable outfit. I love that hat!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you styled this outfit! Great dress.
    xo, Connie
    www.connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this boho outfit.. you look great!
    thanks for visiting my blog the other day, I rally like yours ;) new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute look! That hat is amazing!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look adorable!! and oh, that crazy in between phase, ha! flowy things, all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your comment on my blog! You actually read the post! And inspire me to keep on writing in English, so thanks (:

    I really like your blog, it's nice to see someone with unique style, who doesn't really follow trends, but still looks so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such an inspiring look! I love the way that you have layered the paisley dress! Found your blog via Lena, will be following! You are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is this in front of the NAC? I think I recognize that wall! I love layered textures with the vegan leather and print dress sandwiching your denim top. I have a similar one and I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully we'll see that outfit on your blog :) Nope, not the NAC, just the side of a random building that was close by!

      Delete
  19. you look adorable!! and oh, that crazy in between phase, ha! flowy things, all the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger