etsy love - the shop i can't stop obsessing over

Jan 15, 2014


It was impossible to choose just a handful of photos to go with this post, so I said to hell with it and included a bunch. I love when things go together, but aren't all matchy-matchy, which is exactly how I'd describe the jewellery from the Eco Design Project Shop on Etsy. 

These pretty hand-made accessories are created from eco-conscious and recycled materials. Lots of vintage conchos, fringe, feathers and turquoise beads are combined to make modern looking accessories with a distinct bohemian vibe. Borrowing from cultures around the world, but heavily influenced by Native American crafts designer Mayo Fujiwara hand-makes each piece in her studio in LA. Reasonably priced and visually appealing it was hard to decide what to order!

11 thoughts:

  1. I haven't even clicked over yet and I am obsessed, looks right up my alley! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful designs. :) I still remember when I got my very first little dreamcatcher- necklace as a souvenir. I had no idea what it was, just thought it was a really beautiful necklace. 17 years later I still have it, among few others, and it's hanging from my bed head.

    Thank you for introducing this shop, I'm slowly diving deeper into the whole wide world of Etsy and love new finds like this. :)

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... i will be hearting that shop so hard!! but first, i will browse all the lovely pieces. thank you for sharing!

    xoxo
    ~Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, everything is gorgeous! I must check this shop out!

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah woah..I loove this! Thanks for the sweet note girl :) So good to hear from you!

    xo sherri
    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many beautiful things!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff is unbelievable! All of it is so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these combos and pieces more as I look at them. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Etsy is such a guilty pleasure for me and these beauties are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! Make me think of carefree summer days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for leading me to such a wonderful shop! :)

    Stephanie
    http://www.whimsicalappeal.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger