outfit - vampiric

Dec 27, 2013

crescent pattern fishnets American Apparel
lace shirt Zara (similar)
coat H&M
scarf Wilfred Free (Aritzia)
boots Nine West (similar here)

Even though the ice storm back home has meant power-outages, treacherous road conditions and broken trees everywhere, there's still something beautiful about seeing everything covered in a layer of ice. Since the roads were so bad in Southern Ontario we waited until Christmas eve to head back home when the weatherman predicted sunny skies and no storms.

We arrived safely and were able to spend the holidays with family. There's been quite the temperature difference here too, it's been around zero degrees, so much warmer than Ottawa! I've been taking advantage of this by wearing lots of skirts and tights because I know when I head back home to the frigid city, it'll be long johns layered under maxi dresses for the rest of the season! 

11 thoughts:

  1. I'm pretty sure I need this entire outfit in my life!

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad all the ice storms didn't tank your Christmas! And I love you skirt - so pretty.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had safe travels! Lovely outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got to your destination safely!

    Loving this dreamy outfit. The lace gives a romantic feeling to, almost Victorian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous outfit! I love that skirt! And those tights ... OK, the entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that skirt is beautiful!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all of the lace
    Those tights are fabulous
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lace...on lace...on lace. Beautiful outfit and gorgeous setting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was talking to my cousin who lives in Ottawa and she was telling how cold it's been the past few days and all I could think of was how are you surviving this photoshoot with that shirt then I read that you were in a much warmer place and it all made sense :).

    I love everything about this outfit, I mean that skirt, that shirt, those stockings and the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger