sweater weather

Nov 18, 2013



peace friendship bracelet c/o Star Embracelet
sweater BCBG
clutch Urban Outfitters
lace t-shirt Dex
boots Jefferey Campbell Gene
overalls & sunglasses Free People



And the overall obsession continues. I have loved overalls forever, starting with the first pair I got for Christmas in grade 8. Back then overalls fit a bit differently; most styles were slightly baggy and loose, although I did manage to find two pairs that were flared and they were awesome! My sister used to borrow them all the time and I was forever searching through her closet to find them. 

I was actually saving my old overalls because they were in great condition, but a few years ago (before we moved here) the basement of our house flooded and of course the overalls were one of the few things packed in a cardboard box and not a plastic storage bin. I was so bummed, I figured it would only be a matter of time before they came back in style. For now I'll make due with this fitted goldenrod pair!


42 thoughts:

  1. I like those fitted overalls. I was in 8th grade too when I wore overalls for the first time, I borrowed them from my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those overalls look so good on you! i loved overalls ... we called them jumpers back then though. i'm hoping that i'll find ones that look good on me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are amazing! i love overalls, too...and who knew they made them in this fabulous color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit...In LOVE with those overalls

    sincerelymesydney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in these! Loving the round sunnies, too...my fave:) I had a horrendous pair of black corduroy ones I used to wear in high school, I don't miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word...yellow overalls!? I can't believe it, but I love it. Haha, you make them look so cool :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this outfit so much, holy! The colours are speaking to me!

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE this look! cool cool coool!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these overalls are AMAZING!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit, it's so fun. I would never think to wear overalls but these are adorable and they look gorgeous on you!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sunglasses are the perfect cherry on top to that outfit. You rock those yellow overalls so hard!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so adorable! I just got my first pair of overalls and I have no clue how to style them -- you do it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh those overalls are so cute! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! I gave away my one and only denim overall that I had since Grade 9 several years ago, and still regret it! Yellow overall is so different though, and it looks great on you!

    Choo Choo
    http://choochooli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. fun overalls! mustard yellow is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it autumn or spring? ;) I adore your mustard yellow dungarees. They are great choice for this time of year. I love them! xx

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool overall! I like them but not on me, they just dont go with my body type... Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I could pull overalls off but I just think I'm too short :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Girl, you look incredible. This outfit is so perfect. I would never wear it, but you look stunning. Also you are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You can really rock those overalls! I feel like if I tried that trend I could not pull it off the same way you do!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That pair is fabulous!!! What a bummer that your other pairs were ruined! How smart of you to think of saving them... Even though it didn't end up working.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love dungarees. In mustard yellow! BEST THING EVER! I don't think I could rock them but I do admire the way you pull them off. Good for you.

    Hannah
    www.thelemonhive.com

    P.S. when I say dungarees, I mean overalls but (for me) overalls are like the full cover up ones that mechanics sometimes wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I noticed people call them different things depending on where they live!

      Delete
  23. How are you wearing a shirt, I was just in Canada and it was cold girl :). I don't love overalls but I so love the colors of this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG this gold overall looks soooooooooooooooooooooo good on you! I love how you paired it with the eyelet top and all those boho chic accessories. You look stunning!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm totally obsessed with overalls as well-always have been! I have been meaning to do a post on one of my many overalls, but never get to it...Love these gold ones, are they denim?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    What an adorable outfit, I love the overall on you and the cardigan is also very pretty!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  27. love this look soooo much! so original! love your cardi, doll.

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the overalls. They are so cute! Hope you have a great day!

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this look! I love the acid wash yellow and the JC booties !! Superb style Emmett !!

    http://kouturekitten.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. SO So cute, Em! I love those golden overalls! I'm afraid I can't pull them off. I'm so short, I think I really will look like a child. haha

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loving your outfit :)

    Cathy Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG, you have the cutest overalls! I adore these! I love how you styled them, too. The color is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm obsessed with this pair of overalls - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/235664992971070897/

    ReplyDelete
  34. woooow this is just so beautiful! i looove that overall! you look amazing dear! that color is great!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I wish I had the guts to pull of those stunning mustard yellow overalls..then the lace shirt underneath made the outfit looked ultra chic. <33

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger