good morning fall

Nov 6, 2013


chunky-knit infinity scarf c/o Superfresh Babyknits
mustard colour socks Banana Republic
skirt Club Monaco 
cropped sweater & black cross necklace Urban Outfitters
gold cross necklace Forever 21
blouse Free People
hat Zara
coat Anthropologie

When I was little I asked my Nana to teach me how to knit since she was always making beautiful sweaters and blankets. She showed me some basic stitches, but somehow my scarves never turned out how they were supposed too! Now that I know how much work and attention to detail goes into knitting, I appreciate handmade things so much more.

When Annelise sent me this beautiful mustardy-goldenrod coloured infinity scarf from her Superfresh Babyknits shop I was so pumped! Not only was it one of my favourite fall colours, but it was perfectly made. I love wearing thick, chunky scarves when the weather starts to cool down and this one goes nicely with just about everything in my closet!

***Don't forget, if you're in Ottawa on the weekend the Vintage Clothing Show is this Sunday November 10th at the Ottawa Convention Centre from 10am to 5pm! Here's a short video I did on it last year!***



23 thoughts:

  1. Gorgeous jacket! New follower on your blog! Love your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! digging that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the scarf! The colour is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Hello to Fall! I love this! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love that perfect fall yellow! & your coat is just lovely :)
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that scarf! It's perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect outfit em k. i LOVE it. what a nice gift! i can't knit or crochet. i don't have the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the beanie suits you superbly!! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that jacket! Also loving these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous coat! You look so cozy and chic.

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This scarf is perfection! Wonderfully knit and a lovely mustard color <3
    Also, wow, that jacket is beautiful! I love the print

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so stunning! i love the hat and scarf on you. that scarf is so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is great!! love that cropped sweater and the jacket is perfect

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!! I love love love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the scarf! i'm dying for a mustard yellow knit scarf for this season

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous, lady...just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the outfit! that jacket is gorgeous! Hand knit things are always amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. this outfit is just soooo chic...and the beanie is everything...

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is perfect. I love how you blend casual and chic into an effortless look. You are quickly becoming my favorite blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That bonnet! That scarf! That coat! I absolutely LOVE this outfit. You look darling! I always have a few wrong stitches in my knits too and have never completed something and said 'now this looks GOOD". Thankfully, there are amazing knitters out there like Annelise! ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have a cardigan that shrank to about the size of yours, and I've been unsure to wear it. Reading this post is giving me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great layers...I need a cute coat like yours...makes layers (which I don't really like) more fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger