Style Spotlight: A Hippie's Daughter

Oct 17, 2013

The other day Meagan was lamenting about the lack of attainable style blogs and it got me thinking, I should really start posting about bloggers with wicked style more often. There are thousands of personal style blogs out there and it can be difficult to find those with a bohemian flavour. I have a bunch bookmarked and I'll make more of an effort to share the blogs I love with you guys, assuming you like the same hippie/modern/grunge mash-up styles that I do! While some blogger's closets are more attainable than others, each one has something inspiring about how they put outfits together so I'll share them all.


Cue the intro to my newest blog discovery, A Hippie's Daughter. She's a fairly new blogger and from the outfits she's posted so far I have to say she has killer style. Lots of flannel, patterns, layers, kimonos and boots, everything a bohemian closet is made of. Her outfits are laid back yet polished at the same time. I enjoy her writing, her sense of humour towards fashion is refreshing and I find myself laughing at the things she points out. Plus it was pretty cool to find one of my jewellery photos in an old inspiration post of hers!



16 thoughts:

  1. Cool series idea! Can't wait to check out some more bloggers.

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Can't wait to see her blog --- thank you for the share! :D

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! She has such cute style. And love the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. her style is so cute! and i look forward to this feature so i could find some new blogs to follow!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!! looking forward to these xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny, she wears my sam edelman boots! great style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love this! Thanks for the shout out and thank you for featuring new, amazing bloggers to drool over:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of you featuring amazing bloggers out there! it definitely helps me find new blogs to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love her style...definitely one to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous inspiration! It's cool to find people that you've influenced in even a small way- kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this idea! Some great inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to check her out. Her style is awesome! Have a nice weekend and I really like your blog!
    I am a new follower. Maybe you can stop by sometime...

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this...i love your style and can't wait to check out this new blog...also looking forward to seeing you in fall outfits x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great looks! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh I love her style! imma check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey lady, I just saw that you wrote this nice post about me, and I wanted to say thank you, I appreciate it!! Really sweet of you. xoxo Lauren (A Hippie's Daughter)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger