outfit: the perfect white maxi dress

Oct 8, 2013


moccasins Manitobah Trapper
purse Raj Maria (via Gilt Groupe)
white maxi Dress Mango (via Asos)


For the longest time I've been looking for a white maxi dress and finally I found one! All summer I've searched for a dress that actually long enough and wasn't see-through. A few weeks ago my patience in digging through the massive website that is Asos paid off, I found a dress! I wore it for the first time today and realized, though it might be the perfect white maxi dress, it's not immune to my haphazard packing skills. It's a bit wrinkly, but what can you do?!

Jay and I are home visiting family and grandma and grandpa will be watching Tavi shortly so Jay and I can head out for dinner. Let's hope this beautiful white dress makes it through the meal unscathed!
 

25 thoughts:

  1. Effortlessly chic! I hope you enjoy your date night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo perfectly boho in this outfit! I really love that tribal print shrug and the shot of cobalt blue you added with that bag <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS the perfect white maxi dress! I love it! That bag is wicked cool, too. I seriously want to shop your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit. I really do love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful. You know I love maxis. I've been catching slack on trying to still wear them. I've got to get some sweaters and cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely dress, and you greatly paired it with aztec print cardigan. Lovely relaxed look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely! The cardigan is cozy looking and everything works together just beautifully.

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look stunning!! i love the accessories you chose for it, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, i really love your style. i've been searching for a perfect white maxi dress too!! and your purse... omg, i just love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (528), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your purple bag is SOOOOO GORGEOUS!!! and lovin' the color!!! and u have the best hair!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely jackets !
    My english, it's very bad.... Ps : la veste est sublime ! j'aime beaucoup ton style !

    ReplyDelete
  13. It seems as if the outfit was made to be photographed in the woods ;)
    I love the long dress.

    World of Plastic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful outfit and I love your bag...fringe is a favorite of mine.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  15. That really is the perfect white maxi dress! I'm such a fan of this boho look and also that purple bag is gorgeous! xx Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking very stylish right there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your blog is adorable and i love your style! I'm on a mission to find a sweater like that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this post is awesome! love that dress. you have a new follower :)

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's so pretty! I LOVE it with the jacket. Perfect combo

    ReplyDelete
  20. This dress is gorgeous!!! I'm very tempted to order it, I also hate looking through everything on ASOS but there are some awesome finds there!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your style, its cool and laid back even when you are dressed up! Thats exactly what I always attempt with my own personal style. Great sweater, hope you dress made it through without a mark.

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  22. This dress is stunning on you EM. Finding the right maxi in general has been an ongoing battle for me.
    You look amazing as always and congrats on starting to offer advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  23. utterly lovely outfit and dress! i hope you had a wonderful time. i'm sure you did.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That dress is simply beautiful. I think the wrinkles add to its nymph-like charm. The embroidery on the front is a gorgeous detail. Way to persevere!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hopping over from the linkup and was super happy to see you modeling this cardigan! I just ordered this from F21 and even more excited to get it now since it looks so amazing on you! :]
    e m m a ▼ d e e r

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger