outfit: H&M comes to Ottawa!

Oct 15, 2013


clutch House of Harlow
leather shirt Helmut Lang
dress c/o H&M
sunglasses Free People
cross belt & bracelets Forever 21

When I first moved to Ottawa last year I was bit surprised that there was no H&M store here. I figured that a city this size would have at least one, but nope, it didn't! Whenever I saw my sister it seemed like every time I asked where she got something it was from H&M, I always wished there was a store close to me. Now Ottawa is getting an H&M, it opens this Thursday (October 17th) at the Bayshore Shopping Centre and it's about time! Besides striving to create stylish clothes I did a little reading and was happy to learn that H&M has taken extesnive steps to run their company ethically.

The place will probably be chaos when it opens so I decided it would be best to go in with a plan. I scoped out the website and picked out a few favourites, hopefully I can be in and out pretty quickly!


19 thoughts:

  1. I live in Hawaii...no H and M on the Big Island...so happy for the online at least. still awaiting 2 packages!!! love the dress...and your future shopping choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress! and i love all of those bracelets!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!

    Exciting that you have an H&M now. It's one of my favorite places to shop! Hope you're in and out DVD with the pieces you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I miss H&M! They opened a HUGE store back home in Florida and they don't have any near me in Michigan. BUT they do ship in the US now, yay:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great dress. Gotta love H&M! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this look is so you! ecspecially love the arm jewelry! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit! and hooray for another new store to your town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that white frock! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so cute! love the look and those cool sunglasses, doll!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures and a beautiful look!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are no H&Ms anywhere near where I live. I don't even think there's one in Texas or any of the surrounding states. I got to go to one for the first time in June in NY and I was in love!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so pretty! Just went to H&M today to stock up on tights, they have them in every color!! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystielttos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whatever you did with your hair, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful jewelry and your hair is very pretty, i like your styling!

    L.O.V.E Smillou

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit! Thank god we FINALLY have an H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dress is so pretty! I have to admit that I have never loved H&M. Our town just got one last year, and it's still always crammed with people whenever I go there. Plus, they play really loud music and the store always seems to be a mess. I can't seem to find anything that fits me there — but I know a lot of people who get the cutest stuff at H&M! I need to go out of Utah to shop there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love everything about the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the outfit. I can't believe H&M just arrived in Ottawa, the capital. wow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger