outfit: target tour

Sep 16, 2013


leopard print loafers Sperry Topsider (similar here & here)
dress Asos
khaki trooper jacket Talula (Aritzia)
scarf Urban Outfitters
jewellery Vintage/Aboriginal Craft Store/Club Monaco/Forever 21

I'm actually posting an outfit the same day that I'm wearing it! It's what I wore this morning when I went on a behind the scenes tour at the new Target opening in the Billings Bridge Mall. I'm pumped, it's about time we got a Target store! I always see bloggers (ahem, Meagan) wearing cute stuff from there and have ordered a few things on-line for Tavi (like her crib sheets), I've always wished there was one close by. The store opens tomorrow at 8am... it's probably going to be a madhouse. I'm leaving Tavi at home and having breakfast with some local bloggers before braving the crowds. 

Wish me luck!

20 thoughts:

  1. em k, you look beautiful! your wish came true. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the orange color of your dress and adore the shout out...my love for Target is clear, huh?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour on you! It's ideal for early fall, but light-toned enough to wear year-round. I'll be thinking of you at the Target launch tomorrow; hope you scoop up some nice items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I love, love, love the dress! Definitely leave the baby at home -- people LOVE their targets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love the colors! And I don't know what I would do without my Target, so congrats on getting one nearby :)

    xoxo, K
    RelativelyOffbeat

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOOAAAA you didn't have a Target store!!?? Oh my there are like 5 stores within 5 miles of where I live...let me warn you...Target=Addicting!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it. It has a First Nations flare especially with the pretty turquoise jewelery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! http://celiacassano.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love target. we have one right by our house, and i tell you what...it is dangerous. somehow everytime i go in there for one thing, i come out with about 5 more.

    also, adore your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for you getting a target they have the best stuff just found some great things there for fall and winter! this color looks amazing at you. love the dress. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dress! Enjoy Target -- although I will say that it's a dangerous store. You can't go in without buying something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dress! A shame it's not longer available in that fab colour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love this dress! It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty girl, it was so great to see you! What did you end up buying?>

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, you look stunning in that outfit. I would love if there was a blogger conference in Canada too, i love to meet you and other bloggers so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great. This year I like orange totally happy. The outfit suits you ... the dress is soo hot..

    L.O.V.E Smillou

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a beautiful dress and I love how you paired it with the animal print shoes. Also, beautiful jewelry details.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh ! Lovely dress ! i like !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger