Thunderclouds of Love ~ A Daily Read

Aug 24, 2013

 
It's been awhile since I've shared some of my favourite blogs, so I think this post is long overdue! Thunderclouds of Love is one of my daily reads, I instantly added it to my blog reader when I discovered it. A beautiful mama with a distinct eye for capturing the small moments (because isn't life really all the little things added together?) Angelica conveys her emotions through vivid imagery. Her blog is filled with pictures of day to day life; her husband, their darling daughter and the goings on at their hobby farm. You can sense happiness and contentment in every photo.
 
Within the past year or so the line between magazines and blogs has become really blurred* as more and more bloggers become professional. Thunderclouds of Love is a nice reminder of what blogging is suppose to be - a genuine glimpse into someone's life.



* I have no problem with sponsored content, it's just when sponsored content starts to take over and the tone/purpose of the blog changes it's disappointing. There should be balance but sadly a lot times there isn't.
 

6 thoughts:

  1. Those photos are gorgeous! Definitely gonna check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow her photos are beautiful -- thanks for shinning light on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link! I will def. be checking out her blog and be blessed to peek into her life. :D

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about too much sponsored content. I've fallen out of some blogs because of that but this one looks like a good daily read indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're done an amazing job on finding blogs that complement your style aesthetic. I agree with your comment about the blurred lines; integrity is a previous commodity when it comes to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger