Sunday Series/Family Life: The Week According To My iPhone

Aug 25, 2013


I'm sure it's not surprising that I'm almost out of memory on my iPhone... I take way too many photos and videos! I had my phone completely erased right before Tavi was born and now in just 4 months I'm dangerously close to running out of space again. I periodically dump my phone photos onto the computer but apparently I don't do it often enough. Although I usually have my real camera with me, it's easier to snap a photo with my phone than dig out my massive DSLR.

This was a super chill week for us. The weather has cooled down quite a bit but the days are still hot and we've been spending a lot of time outside. You can tell fall is around the corner so we're trying to make the best of what's left of summer. Tavi loves being outside, she's fascinated by everything. She gets a kick out of watching the kids playing on the playground and loves when they come up to her and talk, she's all smiles. She likes the pool now too, we've been in it a few times with no screaming!


18 thoughts:

  1. I love the shot of her legs. So sweet and so cute!
    I love that you are reading to her. I read to my kids and not at 15 & 17 the love reading. Both of them are reading well past grade level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Tavi loving the pool, you must make the most out of your sunny pool days now.

    I am loving her yellow bow and that pic of her and her daddy with their yellow on.

    Iphone pics are pretty awesome for capturing the day to day. Keep it up, you can never get enough pics of your baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am DYING over Tavi's red swimsuit and her little yellow dress! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pics. And be sure, you can never do to many pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the pictures of you and your hubby with your baby girl. She is such a cutie! Look at those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so, so pretty! not surprising since her mama is so beautiful :) i really adore how you dress her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that little yellow dress and headband. Love that she and Daddy were matching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is definitely easier to take pics with your phone than lugging a big camera around! I realize this since I've committed to using my DSLR at least once a day. I try to dump my phone pics once a month but it's hard to remember to do it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pic of her swimsuits hanging up to dry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, cuties! Glad to hear you've had a relaxing week!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had the same problem with my iphone and eventually just switched to having more space -- with a baby as cute as Tavi, how could you resist taking so many pictures?! loved checking out your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, Tavi is too cute for words! Second, my iPhone simply can not handle my life haha. I refuse to do anything without documenting it through photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful tavi, beautiful mom! hooray for her starting to like the pool. :) the world is so brand new to her, and that can be overstimulating, and she's learning to take it all in. i keep reminding my mom that if she wants my nephew to try different foods you sometimes have to introduce them about 7 times before kids will attempt eating them. go em k, for seeing the importance of taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics!! Your little girl is seriously sooo CUTE!! Those eyes are just so adorable!! I totally know what you mean about having no space on your phone!! I need to take some off so I can have space to take more pics too!! :) And that breakfast looks so good!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos! Tiny swimsuits hanging to dry are a neat way to capture those precious summer moments. And may I say (platonically) - your fella's got nice arms!!! I'm a sucker for babies with their daddies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are such sweet and happy little family photos :) the kind you will really love to look back on!! and you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such cute photos!!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger