the 3 month mark

Jul 10, 2013


This morning on our walk to get coffee a gentleman stopped me and looked into the stroller to see a wide eyed Tavi staring back at him. After exclaiming that Tavi wasn't very old I told him she was exactly 3 months old today. On the walk home I thought a lot about that, how the days and weeks have flown by and how so much has changed. How grateful and blessed we are to have to have this beautiful girl in our lives.

Around a year ago Jay and I were in a very scary place, facing the reality that having a family might take a long, long time. We were lucky, when so many others aren't and I don't think I'll ever forget that. Every day I look at her chubby little arms, her perfect little toes, her smile and though I often wonder how such a little person can make such huge messes, I'm happy. I don't take any of it for granted.

 

17 thoughts:

  1. So so so beautiful!!! Time really flies, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe happy 3 months! wow. Such a sweet post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely, well-written post! you really sound so in love with your little one, how nice your and Jay's dream came true so fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a delightfully pudgy arm! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post. Time sure does fly! Sometimes the days seem long, but the weeks and months fly by so fast when you have little ones! And yes, they makes big messes! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. I started a similar post tonight about the amazing messes such a tiny person can make. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 3 months little Tavi. Such a beautifully written post. You guys are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 3 months and many more to come and enjoy together!
    Love your attitude, I try very hard to thank God and the universe for my blessings every day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet post! Can't believe she's already three months old. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy for you hun! Tavi is absolutely gorgeous and it is so exciting that she is already 3 months! enjoy every moment. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hold on a secy...need to find my jaw. 3 months?!? Is time zooming past or what?! Happy three months Tavi. Soak in those moments momma. Even I can hardly believe how fast they are zooming by.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. Time does fly with a little one, I'm still amazed that it's been two years for us already! It's half frightening half wonderous. Many blessings to your family and little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. time really does fly...im almost amazed that my baby is almost one...when did that happen? she looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 3 months Tavi! Gotta love chubby little arms...I am dreading going back to work and missing every single moment with baby..

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) it's so easy (and disgusting) for me to be jealous of those who are blessed with babies. but, your words reminded me that i have so much to be thankful for already, and that you never know what others have been through to get to where they are. so glad you have your little shugpie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww, such sweetness and love. :) happy 3 months dear tavi!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy 3 months Tavi! Shes a doll. You are right -- we should never take for granted how big of a blessing it is to be able to bring a baby into this world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger