Sunday Series/Family Life: Good Morning!

Jul 7, 2013

 
Tavi is definitely an early bird, I have no idea where she gets it because me and her dad are night owls. This smiling face wants to get up and play every morning between 6 and 7! She's still sleeping in her own room, in her crib... most of the time. Sometimes I sleep in her room with her and sometimes I bring her into the big bed after she's eaten at 5am, she seems happy just about anywhere.
 
Her room is coming along nicely, I think it's safe to say its almost done. I still have to dye and make the rest of her crib bedding and there's a 100+ year old Victorian settee that's waiting to be re-finished and that's pretty much it. The nursery looks nothing like I envisioned in the beginning, but sometimes that's how it goes!
 
 

15 thoughts:

  1. Tavi is a stylish beauty!
    And she is happy too, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's one of the most adorable babies ever! I'm not trying to flatter you, her eyes are so big and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see that nursery. And good grief, is Tavi adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post nursery pictures, I hope I can get it done this decade, lol. DIY projects take a lot longer to do while having an infant around!!

      Delete
  4. hello beautiful tavi, in her green dress! em k, i think i've heard that young children have an early biorhythm. that's why they do well in the morning. teenagers have a later biorhythm and that's why they stay up late, and sleep in late. then as people age their biorhythm changes to early again. i could be wrong though. that's just a possible philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, she is a cutie! Love that dress on her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your beauty!!!!! Tavi is growing so quick though. Will we get to see the nursery when its done? You have such amzing style i'm sure even though its not what u visioned its still amazeballs. And so true, nothing ever comes out exactly as it does in your minds eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is growing like crazy, i'm constantly packing away too small clothes! I will post pictures of the nursery when it's done... hopefully it won't be much longer.

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous baby! They always have such a mind of their own, you'll wonder if you're really her mother many times over the years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if i'm really her mother all the time now, I can see that being true many years down the road :)

      Delete
  8. Your Sunday series is my favorite, love seeing new pics of Tavi, she is growing up so well.

    My boys were also early birds in the beginning but they eventually became night owls like us and now we don't wake up until 730 during the week and 830 or even 9 on the weekend. It's awesome. Maybe Tavi will eventually catch up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger