geometric print maxi dress

Jun 29, 2013


sunglasses - designer colab that's escaping my mind for H&M
cardigan - Club Monaco (old)
purse - Anthropologie
maxi dress - Guess (yes this is blowing my mind too)
jewellery - Jen's Pirate Booty & Forever 21
 
The other day I was at the mall (one of my least favourite places to be on a nice summer day) to get a couple of things for Tavi. Since I'm not one for crowds or pushy sales people it's usually in and out, only stopping at the places I planned on going too. As I was walking past a store I hadn't been in for years because of their ability to ruin perfectly good pieces of clothing by adding 'sexy' details and the really intense staff that work there, this bright orange maxi dress caught my eye.

Dubious about the plunging neckline and wary of being pressured to try on clothing I had no interest in wearing, I went inside anyways. I'm happy to say that even though the top is cut a bit lower than what I usually go for, I loved the print and fit so much the dress made it's way into my closet!
 

14 thoughts:

  1. That Anthropologie purse is brilliant! And I love the dress, too, really a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress -the color and print look great on you. There are certain stores I loathe going into, too, but sometimes it pays off. :) The cardigan and purse are great ways to put your own stamp on the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this print and the dress looks amazing on you! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is such a beautiful colour and print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful, comfortable, amazing!
    The Anthropologie purse print is fantastic.
    I hate to go to the very trendy stores with their pushy staff too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress! Glad you tried it on! Sooo perfect for a summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this dress and those glasses. I'm really getting into the geometric trend. I have a few skirts and shirts but haven't been able to find a dress that I liked until seeing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love your dress! It's incredible and fits you so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute dress, love the orange on you :)

    oxx, Katrin
    www.inbetweenblush.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress -- the length and the neckline look perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i bet this one is super Jay approved! you look awesome pretty lady!!! like really, really hawt. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fits like a glove! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. and it looks fabulous on you too! aren't ya glad you went inside the store?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you decided to give it a try because the dress is incredibly flattering on your figure, and you have the poise to pull off the lower neckline, even if it's not your usual style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger