Sunday Series/Family Life: yay for family time!

Jun 30, 2013


 
multiple attempts at a mother-daughter pic where we're both looking at the camera. didn't happen!
 
It's a long weekend and Jay's off, meaning we have time to hang out as a family! Today we decided to get out of the house and since it wasn't too hot we went for a walk and a late lunch. As Tavi gets closer to the 3 month mark she's growing more and more curious so we're trying to take her out once a day so she has new things to see and new experiences.
 
Tavi's been really good the last couple of times I've taken her out to eat with me - whenever she starts to fuss I just sit her on my lap and she's content to stare at everything around her, taking the world in. This time was no different, she was captivated by everything from my pita to the giant sign hanging across from us. It takes a lot for a baby to focus so intensely and by the time we finished lunch she was tired and passed out on the way back home!
 

18 thoughts:

  1. Tavi is so beautiful, she looks so healthy and full of 3 months life!
    I'm glad that you are spending time together and your clothes match!!!!!
    Have a great week and thank you for sharing such lovely moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great and cute pics, Tavi is such a cutie! And it's really so cute that your clothes match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those outfits! My heart can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can never get one of me and my little guy while we're both looking at the camera. Maybe one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, how cute. Tavi's face in the first pic is absolutely beautiful. You got some great shot even though you are not both looking. YAY for family time

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SO beautiful! I love her scrunched-up forehead as she's taking everything in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love these photos, you look gorgeous hun. Also love your outfit paired with your daughter's outfit. /Madison xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though you guys were not looking, the bottom photo turned out wonderful. You both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness! So adorable.

    http://thewearwithal.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the white and blue you're both wearing. Your little girl is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos of you both and Tavi is just so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her little outfit! I knew you would put her in the cutest things, so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is such a doll! Both your outfits are adorable :) Sorry, I haven't been around. Still can't find a job and it's been almost 6 months. Funds are low and I just can't justify buying outfits right now. So, my blog has suffered. I hope to be back once the job situation or Etsy changes. Maybe my blog just needs to go in a different direction. We'll see. Anyhow, you look fabulous and I wish you much happiness with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my GOOD.ness Em, those eyes of hers are incredible! cheeks i just want to kiss and the most darling bow lips i've ever seen. sweet matching outfits too lades, you are both rocking the blue and white folklore styles. i can't imagine how surreal it is to see the world through your daughters viewpoint. blessed doesn't even begin to cover it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. What cute photos! You have a lovely family :) I can't wait to read more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What cute photos! You have a lovely family :) I can't wait to read more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you and tavi look so pretty! i like your matching dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger