one month

May 10, 2013


Well, it's been exactly one month since Tavi was born. Besides slacking on the blog (I swear eventually I'll get back to posting outfits and fashion related things) and wearing flats too often I've been enjoying my time off from work, spending my days with my little one rather than sitting in front of a computer. Instead of being GOGOGO all the time I'm living life at a more leisurely pace.

I'm really looking forward to my first post baby date night with Jay and having time to drink some of the craft beers sitting in our cupboards (and hallway closet, we seem to have quite the stockpile around here) but right now I'm happy spending my nights in a rocking chair humming Tavi to sleep.
 


11 thoughts:

  1. I can't believe it's been one month -- happy one month Tavi!! Have fun on your upcoming date night!

    ReplyDelete

  2. ................................. ~*(✿ )*~.
    ..............................(( *+* *+* ))
    ........................ ((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«, _))
    ..........((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«,_)) ((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«,_))
    »*¯*«*»*¯*«,_)) ((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«,_)) ((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«
    ❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀ ԋαρρყ ɱσƚԋҽɾ´ʂ ԃαყ! ❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤
    »*¯*«*»*¯*«,_)) ((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«,_)) ((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«
    ..........((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«,_)) ((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«,_))
    .........................((_,»*¯*«*»*¯*«, _))
    ..............................(( *+* *+* ))
    ................................~*(✿ )*~.

    Congrats on your very first Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet photo. I'm so glad you're able to slow down and enjoy the little moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so peaceful and content in this photo. :) Sounds like you had a wonderful first month with Tavi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really such a cute pic, happy first mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy First Mother's Day to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. has it already been a month really? wow! sweet tavi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 1 month Tavi. I am so glad that you are enjoying every minute of it

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Em, talk about slacking...that basically has been my middle name of late but getting to see Tavi and all the sweetness she's brought into both your lives makes me smile large!!! congratulations, she's darling!!!! glad to hear you're soaking in motherhood at a relaxed pace. you look beyond happy, great to see!!! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger