Inspiration: Me & Lex Blog. Doing their own thing & killing it.

May 28, 2013


... You know how they say 'take one thing off before you leave your house'?  ...DON'T, the more the merrier kiddos!
 
The girls behind the Me & Lex blog fill their site with lots and lots of beautiful photos displaying their massive jewellery collection and knack for layering things in just the right way. With a combination of new, vintage and ethnic pieces these girls take the grunge-glam style to a whole new level.
 


Beautiful clothes and beautiful jewellery combined with a different perspective, consider me inspired.

There is nothing I love more than when people create their own style rather than blindly following the trends. The fashion world (runways) should foster creativity rather than be taken as a blueprint of how to dress, and my new favourite blog is a nice reminder of that. The combination of modern and vintage clothes mixed in with eclectic jewelry makes for a pretty distinct look.

I love it!
 
 


19 thoughts:

  1. this looks like a great place. i love all the jewelery and clothing pictured here. those black sandals are pretty amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So glam, edgy, sexy, and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That necklace is serious. Not sure I could pull that one off, but it is incredible!

    http://mollycurley.blogspot.com

    xo Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love how layering looks - on other people. I always feel silly when I do it. :/ Maybe I need to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    I love this big Statement-Necklaces!
    So amazing.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your look here between the bun,the lace and those amazing shoes! love all of those pictures with the jewelry statement pieces. thanks for sharing this inspiration! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look, the dress won me over!!!

    check out my blog>>>>faysincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool jewellery and cool look - really stunning. ;) I want that style too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really amazing, thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hooray for discovering something that inspires you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those necklaces are amazing! I totally agree about making our own style, but I do feel like I take a lot of cues from blogland, then try to make it my own.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  12. those necklaces are gorgeous and so wild! thanks for sharing!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pieces, so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love statement necklaces paired with rocker tees! Definitely one of my favorite looks...it's so effortless.

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh my goodness! These pieces are gorgeously insane.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I agree, more is more when it comes to accessorising! I love this - thanks so much for the link! So utterly inspiring!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my.. Gorgeous! xx
    Visiting them right away.

    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger