another pair of grandpa pants/peg leg trousers

May 27, 2013


lace cardigan Anthropologie (old)
pants Zara

I think a lot of people are afraid of wearing granda pants or peg leg pants or whatever you want to call this style of relaxed trouser. Possibly because they're not sure what to wear them with? I personally love the way they fit (though it's been a long time since I've worn them on the blog) and like to balance out the masculinity of the pants with lighter-weight fabrics, loose layers and lots of lace.

16 thoughts:

  1. I adore your style! Happy to see the new outfit posts lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely look! really like how you've balanced the masculinity with the feminine lace and pink shade and it's perfectly worn with boots. thanks for sharing this, you look fantastic! p.s. Tavi is adorable! love the smiling update I remember how thrilled I was when my son started smiling!! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit. :) Aww I want your blouse.. Adorable.

    Thank you for the comment x
    I also updated your button. If you'd like to do the same, I have multiple choices there now. :)

    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh but noticed that the code on your new button has the same one as on the first .. :o

      Delete
  4. I think those pants are cute! I love how you styled them with the feminine top, too. And I totally jealous of your boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely in this outfit that so perfectly mixes feminine and masculine pieces. I do like a pair of trousers that gives you space to move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you paired the masculine pants with a more feminine top, such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so good on you! I've never worn grandpa trousers, but I like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking fantastic em k. you wear them well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! The baby weight disappeared. I have a pair of pants that I think classify as "peg leg" and I love them. Super comfy and great for lounging :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your grandpa pants !
    I really like your whole styling.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you've hit the nail on the head with wearing them with more feminine pieces, like layered jewellery and lace. Silk would also work well, I think. I just find it hard to find a good pair. Apparently I should start at Zara!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your grandpa pants looks super comfortable. You always look so wonderful!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That‘s a pretty gorgeous Outfit! You look adorable! You‘ve got such a lovely Blog! Would you like to follow each other? Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!
    Please check out my new post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger