post-partum outfit

Apr 27, 2013


rings left to right: Modern Primitive/Modern Primitive/Hilary Druxman/F21/Topshop/F21
leather jacket: Tulle
fringed purse Zara
leggings: TNA (Aritzia)
tank & cardigan Urban Outfitters
moccasins: Minnetonka
 
Today for the first time in weeks I left our apartment to take a short trip to Ikea. It hasn't been that long since I had my sweet Tavi so I'm still in that awkward post-partum in-between stage. For now I've been sticking to stretchy bottoms and looser tops, trying to be creative when getting dressed each morning! I haven't been given the go-ahead to exercise yet but I'm really looking forward to starting up yoga soon, it'll be easy to incorporate into my afternoons and a great way to relax and ease back into shape.
 


16 thoughts:

  1. Loving the look lady! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the rings. And props for finding time for outfit photos! I'm sure Tavi's keeping you plenty busy as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You kook wonderful! Love the rings too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, doll! I love how you played up your outfit with cute accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, and I love everything about this outfit: the rings, leather jacket, moccasins and especially the purse - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Love this whole look, it is right up my hippie loving alley. And...give me that bag! I need it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I looked like that post partum. I was a puffalump

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love LOVE all of your silver & turquoise jewelry .. Gooosh. Pretty outfit! x

    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you do want a workout you can do before the all-clear, check out Bounce Back Fast! It's really gentle but effective and then there's a second workout for when you're up to a more strenuous one. The instructor is . . . odd but I swear by it after 3 kids!

    You're looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very hippy-chic outfit!!
    Take your time enjoying your baby and taking good care of yourself and it will all fall into place before you know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your rings! This long-lasting body is sure different dress. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you and your outfit look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger