champagne & strawberry clothing (what i want to be wearing this summer)

Mar 23, 2013


With spring right around the corner I've been looking at all the colourful clothing online, trying to decide what pieces to update my existing wardrobe with. Let's be honest here - shopping for regular clothes is a lot more fun than shopping for maternity stuff! I came across the brand Champagne & Strawberry and started filling up my online cart, the clothes are a perfect mix of romantic bohemian meets contemporary and I was (surprise!) really into their excessive use of lace.

I spent a few days hemming and hawing over which dresses to buy and when my mind was finally made up I went back only to discover they had closed their online store! What?! They have such a great design sense I hope they decide to re-open in the future, in the meantime I'll keep checking out what pieces of theirs Threadsence is carrying and possibly purchase something from their psychedelic sister line the Flying Tomato (off Amazon) because their online store is closed as well.
 

9 thoughts:

  1. I'm sure you will pick out some amazing lace outfits when you're ready :) These are great picks!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ready to shop for regular clothes yet? Is the bébé born yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no baby yet, April 12th is THE DAY! I am so ready for regular clothes, you have no idea!

      Delete
  3. So many lovely colors and flowing materials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so beautiful, love this store.. Thanks for introducing it to us (me :)

    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the dress in the top middle picture, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with the long green dress (bottom, middle)! Did you ever find it again elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually couldn't find any stores on-line that carried their stuff. It looks like this line/ company got absorbed into the flying tomato brand. If you have any luck let me know - I love the green dress in the first row.

      Delete
    2. I only found this site that has a few of their pieces: http://salvagelife.com/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger