Natasha Goldenberg and her modern maternity style

Feb 21, 2013



One of the things I like about writing blog posts on other people's personal style is that I get so much inspiration (and many, many outfit ideas) from looking at their sartorial choices. It doesn't matter how much or how little their clothing costs, it's how they combine things to express their personality that's so inspiring. During this pregnancy I've searched extensively for examples of stylish women who've maintained their sense of style during pregnancy in order to figure out how to keep my own and create some cute maternity outfits. 


Although I've written about Natasha Goldenberg before I think her maternity style is worth mentioning. She is the perfect example of what personal style is; wearing clothing that melds together into a certain aesthetic with a very distinct look. Judging by the pics floating around the internet of Natasha during her pregnancy you can see her style remains unchanged; it's still a mash-up of bohemian, classic and quirky. She manages to look modern yet slightly retro at the same time. She knows what she likes and what works for her and sticks with it. 


Natasha's style consists mainly of layers and length balanced out with more structured jackets. Her accessories are colourful and eye catching and she shows that it's possible to look comfortable and pulled together at the same time. It also doesn't hurt that she has access to the best designers in the world and her shoe collection is to die for!

This post is an example of how you don't have to resort to yoga wear and sweats or strictly wear maternity clothes during pregnancy. There will be a point when you'll have to buy new clothing, but bigger sizes, looser silhouettes and belts to cinch things in mean that your sense of style can remain the same.

17 thoughts:

  1. she is gorgeous! i love seeing pregnant women who don't loose their sense of style while pregnant! gets me excited for when it's my turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay she looks amazing!!!!! one can only hope to look half as fabulous as she does on a normal day & then to add her amazing pregnancy looks . . . oh boy! stunning.

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, WOW!!! I think you both look amazing. I need to take notes for whenever I get a baby bump. Love it ALL!!!


    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration! I love that women are finding ways to stay true to their own sense of style during pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks amazing! I did a decent job while pregnant (until the last 4 weeks and it was pretty much all spandex outfits lol) but she is DRESSING HER BUTT OFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! the first dress/look is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fashionable pregnant women! I'm definitely planning on being one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of dressing my own baby bump last year. I was determined to embrace my changing shape and to be as creative as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that girl has style! i really liked her looks. it must be exhausting to dress when being pregnant but i think you are doing a great job, doll!!! you always have to keep it personal, just be you!

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I hope when I am pregnant that I am able to have such style...I find it hard now to be fashionable!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks great! I've always been worried that I won't be able to be stylish if I get pregnant but she still looks so stylish!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so inspiring! I hope I can keep this in mind for the next one! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree with you her shoe collection IS to die for! PS I have another Giveaway happening, I hope you’ll stop by to enter. Knock Your Socks Off Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. i had no idea who is this girl but she has a nice sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  15. She has a lovely maternity style :)

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Em, you always find the best examples of how to rock momma-to-be swagger! i love all the color play she introduces into her wardrobe too, she actually reminds me a lot of you. very similar styles and look. i can see why you're drawn in by her - she's lovely!! happy Sunday wishes, hope it's a relaxed one for you and all's well! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger