ELECTRIC

Feb 8, 2013


ankle strap heels Jeffrey Campbell + Free People (c/o)

There is nothing better in the world of fashion then when two of your favourite brands collaborate. I think my love for Jeffrey Campbell shoes and Free People anything has been well documented on this blog, so it’s probably not surprising that when Free People sent over a package that included these bright blue shoes I was pretty pumped!

There’s a blizzard raging outside right now but I’ve been wearing these inside all morning, something I'm sure everyone secretly does when they can't wait to wear something! The shoes remind me of this collection I was fawning over last Spring and personally I prefer the cobalt blue to the pastels as it’s a colour I wear pretty often. Now all I need is some warmer weather so I can actually wear these outdoors!

26 thoughts:

  1. Those shoes are gorgeous! I love the colour and the metallic toe!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! That's awesome that they sent them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, those are so amazing. I love that you're wearing them indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're divine! I've been eyeing on some heels there too, maybe for my birthday. ^^

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are gorgeous! I would wear them indoors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drooling over here, they're stunning. I love the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these shoes are amazing! I LOVE the color and they are so sexy!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shoes are fabulous! I love the colour.

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Congratulations! They are sleek and beautiful.

      Delete
  10. free people and jeffrey campbell are incredible together! discovered jc over their page and love the brand. lovely shoes, sure they will suit you well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's electric... boogie woogie! hehe AAMAZINGG shoes... can't wait to see you style them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there!! These are totally gorgeous, what's not to love!! The colour and silver cap are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so you! They can also be used as a weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bam! I can't wait to see those in an outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're going to be the hottest mama in the neighbourhood strutting around in these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had to go straight away and check out the rest of their shoes I had no idea free people had such awesome stuff. now I need to fill up my cart. love these specific ones too the color is fantastic enjoy them and stay warm! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww man! These are to die for. I think ive just fallen inlove with your shoes :)!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shoes are GORG look the color blue on them!!

    xo!

    Pirate Hart
    www.piratehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I hope for your sake that they collab more often. Those heels are fantastic and I don't blame you for wearing them around the house. Great way to break them in. Hope they storm wasn't too crazy at your place. I found driving in Ottawa SUCH A MESS! Wish they would get the plows out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my goodness, you lucky girl! these are beyond fab.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger