dinner at the manx

Feb 17, 2013


It's been one of those weeks, the kind that when Friday arrives you're all TGIF (or as my friend Alice likes to say TFIF). Earlier this week my mom slipped on ice and broke her arm, the next night Jay and I spent a night at the hospital because of the baby (everything is ok), it's been one thing after another. I'm glad this week is over and a fresh new one is beginning.
 
Tonight was our Valentine's Day, having spent the real one at home in a sleep deprived state. We went out to one of our favourite places The Manx for dinner because there's nothing more comforting than freshly baked bread, homemade soup and good company. Jay and I enjoyed ourselves and we're ready to start the week on a happier note.
 


5 thoughts:

  1. Sorry to hear it's been a tough week; hope all's well with your Mom and on the baby front. :)

    I love the Manx; friends from High School own it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Manx. One of my favourite places to eat. Hope you're doing better!
    PS I have a Giveaway on right now if you are interested! SO Fresh and So Clean Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you had such a rough week - glad it's all behind you!
    Great choice for a Valentine's dinner - the Manx is one of my favourites!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes I'm sorry to hear about your momma... and I'm glad the baby is okay! take care of yourself! Some R&R its good -- and needed -- sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry about your mom. so glad you and the little one are ok. what a stressful time for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger