seeing stars

Jan 26, 2013

suede coat Vintage
purse Rebecca Minkoff
skirt & denim button up Forever 21 
t-shirt (worn backwards) Urban Outfitters
eagle cuff Jen's Pirate Booty
green opal ring Stella and Dot

Even though Calgary is the same size as Ottawa population wise, both cities have about a million people, Calgary fares way better when it comes to shopping. Bigger stores, more selection, and way less tax then back home! Not only did I pick up some inexpensive clothing to use as maternity wear, I had my sister try on clothes for me (we're close in size when I'm not pregnant) to see what things would look like when I had a waist again! I stocked up on cute summer dresses, which if I wasn't pregnant I could wear right now as Calgary is in the midst of a Chinook.

I'm absolutely loving this Forever 21 denim shirt (I refuse to say chambray, sorry). Yes, I have a bunch that are cut the same and look very similar (failing at some New Years resolutions here), but the star print on this one got to me. It reminds me of D&G's Spring/Summer 2010 show, a collection I still love to look at.

26 thoughts:

  1. I love this outfit!! Love your denim shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stars, that bangle and your fab fab fab vintage coat - what a killer outfit! And I love that D&G collection so much. A star print is always a reason for buying, it's so rock n'roll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt - the colour is fabulous!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really pretty look! Love the stars! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful and very bohemian chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so adorable! I tell ya it was torture shopping while pregnant. I dreamed of being skinny and. Almost 8 years later am still wanting my hips to move back where they were. But I gave up realizing it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit so much, you look so beautiful!! That pregnancy glow is so pretty! Have you ever tried the Maternity line at F21? Its rare but when you find it, they have a pretty selection ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly the F21 maternity line is only available in US stores and through the US website. Story of my life!!

      Delete
  8. you look so, so beautiful. i love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazingly adorable. Such a cute prego!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just absolutely stunning!! Glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your rings!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving your bump and your hairstyle. You are so cute. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great. Love the outfit and your cute belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. First time on your blog and can't believe how cute you look; that little baby bump is the perfect accessory ;)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Other than your belly and permasmile, you can't tell that you're pregnant at all! I hope you feel every bit as good as you look.
    This coat was a beautiful find. I remember it well from previous posts. With your hair worn up it really shows off the glamorous neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the jewels! You look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! Your bump is coming along now! Love the fur collar, perfect the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable outfit. Love the star print shirt! Great pieces that you can wear after the pregnancy...NICE!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your skirt and that ring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. okay, you are TOO darling as a pregnant person! love these pics!
    now following, xo
    chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. em k, i like the stars on your denim blouse. the gorgeous gold cuff, next to the stars with red, white, and blue reminds me of the superhero wonder woman. i also adore your hair and manicure too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. love love love this skirt (and this look)!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that shirt and the bright blue skirt. Such a gorgeous mummy to be!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh you are beautiful! I love your perfectly round belly! Awww! You have great style. I love when mothers to be retain their style during pregnancy.

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger