(another) free people blouse

Jan 28, 2013

blouse Free People
tank BCBG
shorts Vintage Levis
rose patterned tights Urban Outfitters
29 weeks pregnant

Free People has been killing it lately when it comes to blouses, especially this little lace number. For some reason I picture this blouse going really well with high-waisted trousers or shorts. Possibly a pencil skirt too. 

Jay and I are back in Ontario already, and it feels weird. Usually when I fly out to Alberta I stay for at least 2 or 3 weeks and this time I only stayed for a week, due to Jay's work schedule. I didn't want to fly alone pregnant so I came back to Ontario with him. The time went by so quickly and now that I'm back home I miss my family. Luckily my sister will be visiting us this summer when the baby's born but my niece and nephew won't be coming with her. Guess I'll have to go back and visit them all again!

The trip out west has definitely given me the urge to travel, I had the opportunity to go to Thailand last year for a few months and I didn't... I'm totally kicking myself now!

22 thoughts:

  1. Oh, I miss travelling, too! Your blouse looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Thiland one day soon. Looks like such a lovely place. You can always go with baby :). Love ur style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so adorable!!!!! love the blouse, fur collar, and printed tights!!
    and don't worry you'll make it thailand at some point :)

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tights prints appears to match your shirt. The entire outfit is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When travelling through Malaysia we went to the mouth of Thailand but didn't go there, would be nice travel there, hopefully when baby is here you all travel there as sweet family of three :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this blouse and you do not even look pregnant in these photos!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. if I looked this good pregnant...seriously. love the top. and I have the travel bug too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love that blouse. will have to check out free people didn't know they have such awesome blouses. you look so amazing btw, love love love your makeup and hair and your belly is so cute I hope I look this amazing with the next one. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you on the blouse. I think it is because it has a slightly 70's vibe.

    Ali of:

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the travel bug, it's something I've been dealing with for months now. Hopefully you'll get to travel lots once the baby's here.
    Great blouse!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. God bless you and the baby. You look beautiful! Great job on your blog!

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post... 'Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend'. I would love to read what you think.

    Kisses
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. em k, you are always pretty! i like the blouse, and how you paired it with the patterned tights and shorts. it's hard to live far from family. just think your baby will be here soon, and so will your sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous blouse! I love the pattern and texture mixing. You and your bump are looking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh can I just say you look SO amazing pregnant.. I couldn't pull that off even without a bun in the oven! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are the cutest looking pregnant girl! Omg...
    Love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that you're pregnant, you should tell your fam to visit you! :) Then you can spend time with them and not have to travel by yourself :) LOVE that top!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  17. there can never be too much Free People in my personal opinion :) one of my faved things to do when crossing the border into Seattle is hitting up their shop and going mad-cray for anything and everything inside it's coveted doors. i can totally see the pencil skirt being worked in, great idea Em!

    momma's travel with their babes all the time, did you see Josh & Naomi's (Rockstar Diaries)recent trip to Italy with their 2 little ones? i can imagine you'll be a gypsy caravan of journeys soon enough, don't you worry lovely lady! glad to hear your trip home to see the fams was good though, short and sweet is sometimes all we get but thank goodness for the phone & Skype right?! sending you many blessings!!!! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are glamorously pregnant! I never had that kind of style.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As soon as you pop that baby, you can be back to traveling in no time. Ok not quite no time but by 6 months you might feel comfortable doing it again. My son is only 2.5 and he's been to Canada 3 times, England, Mexico twice. We travel with the kids.

    Thailand would be amazing. Hubby and I went there for 3 weeks and had the best time. Maybe you can take baby girl one day.

    PS - you look amazing, only 11 weeks to go, YAY

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are my pregnancy fashion/beauty inspiration! You look absolutely amazing!
    I clicked the link through to Free People; I had no idea they have a Vintage Love section - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are the most stylish pregnant woman in the world!! love it all -- esp the tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your Free People purchases! This top is so pretty...I love the lace detailing on the front and the rose pattern tights compliment it so well!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger