Well you were a magazine, I was a plain Jane just walking the sidewalks all covered in rain

Dec 23, 2012


snow leopard coat Vintage
jeans William Rast
dress Club Monaco
cropped cardigan Anthropologie
boots Kelsi Dagger
hat TNA (Aritzia)
(24 weeks/6 months pregnant)

Snow! Just in time for Christmas! It's been snowing all week here and I love it. Nothing is prettier than when everything's covered in a fresh blanket of snow. Looks like we'll be having a white Christmas after all! Before heading out to visit family for the holidays, Jay and I braved the mall this afternoon to pick up a couple of last minute Christmas gifts. All that's left now is a whole lot of wrapping :)

Getting dressed these days is proving to be more and more challenging. My jeans are staying up thanks to the 'ol elastic band trick. Anything stretch is my best friend. I really don't want to buy many maternity pieces, not just because I don't like what the maternity stores around here carry, but because I'd only be wearing the stuff for a few more months and that's it. Something like this pretty bag I'd get a lot of use out of as both a purse and diaper bag, so I don't mind splurging. We'll see how much longer I can hold out!


12 thoughts:

  1. a white christmas!! how exciting! you are so lucky :) and seriously, what a perfect outift. i could only hope to look half that good when i was pregnant. you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. em k, delightful look! i want that hat and coat. your snow photos look grand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiiii u look so pretty love the pics merry chritmas doll come and visit sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit! its so pretty and you're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful! love your outfit.

    we haven't gotten snow. i'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful outfit, my sweet one!

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your coat! gorgeous!

    I bought too many maternity clothes too soon, but now they are the only really comfy clothes I wear. a few, select pieces just might be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love this outfit and you are living in a winter wonderland while here all the snow melted away :(
    darling i wish you merry merry xmas!
    big kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look like youve been snapped for a magazine! I braved the malls for some last minute shopping too...it was nuts. Happy to say the Christmas was a hit and the gifts too. You are positively glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are so soothing. I love how they turned out. I love your outfit!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so stylish, I love the outfit. I can't believe that you are still rocking pre pregnancy stuff. You really might be able to make it without getting maternity clothes.

    I have enjoyed going through your blog and browsing past outfit post. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger