snow day!

Dec 27, 2012


It's been snowing on and off all week, so when I woke up this morning and saw that it was snowing like crazy I thought it was no big deal. Ha! Before I went out I woke Jay up to have him listen for his phone, just in case. It's a good thing I did because about 2 blocks from his parents house, when I stopped at a stop sign, I got stuck in the snow. I called and a few minutes later Jay and his Dad came to shovel and push me out. The ploughs were out, but they just couldn't keep up with the snow. It's almost 5 o'clock now and STILL snowing, looks like we won't be heading home to Ottawa tonight!



19 thoughts:

  1. Holy cow, that's a lot of snow!!! Glad they were able to get you out. Be careful!! Xoxo
    P.s. you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is lovely :)
    i love your photos!

    happy holidays
    xox

    City Laundry
    Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're safe em k! your snow photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could hang out it the snow for a little bit. I say a little bit because I'm such a wimp when it comes to cold weather! Love your mittens :)

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Wheeee! Jealous! We have no snow here. Barely need a jacket. :/ Beautiful! Glad you were rescued quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful shots! really lovely snow, unfortunately, all melt away in my city. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! One thing I miss since living in LA is snow snow snow snow SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow don't think I've seen so much snow since my childhood (in Indiana)amazing! enjoy the snow day. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. im visiting family in london and we decided to stay an extra day to avoid the blizzard in ottawa!

    http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same over here!!

    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that photo of you. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Send it here. We got a little but didn't stick. Insert sad face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yikes, that's a lot of snow! It's so pretty though. :)
    eek, I'm glad they were around to help shovel you out!

    That first picture is SO lovely btw!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooh, YAY for snow. We've got none but I am secretly hoping we get some soon. Maybe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy your snow! Hope your holiday was a good one and wishing you a very happy New Year!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's quite beautiful to see the snow and everything so serene.
    Have a healthy and happy 2013, Ofelia.

    ReplyDelete
  17. well, hi happiness and aren't you looking the most darling ever! snow covered and all. i've been reading about the East's crazy weather fronts, and holy-moly were the reports ever right. that sounds like you got dug out just in the nick of time pretty momma! glad to hear the men came forth to rescue the girl after all :)

    my blog visits have been lacking lately, what with all that's been going on but what a lovely day to catch up here and see the goodness you've been up to! seems the season has taken hold and brought about many great times had by all not to mention an awesome amount of memories to smile about later. 2013 is almost here - can't quite get over that fact myself but it's upon us. since i'm not sure what the next week will hold i have to wish you cheers and charms now. HAPPY 2013!!!! may it be the best year yet! xo ♥


    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm slightly jealous, I wish it would snow in Virginia. You look so beautiful doll, and love your cute gloves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger