Free People Blouse

Dec 30, 2012

 
coat Lauren Moffatt (via Anothropologie)
snakeskin clutch & rosary Vintage
fringed ankle boots Jeffrey Campbell
sweater Le Chateau
sunglasses H&M
 
Free People is finally making it's way to Canada! This past summer they opened up two stand alone stores; one in Calgary and the other in Toronto. I also discovered that The Bay in the Rideau Centre carries Free People, which is great because ordering online is so hit and miss. While I like most of the quirky and unique romantic pieces Free People is known for, my favourites are their basics (you can never have enough white blouses) because they always add a fun detail, whether it's a satin panel or an interesting take on a traditional shape.


16 thoughts:

  1. cute outfit!

    http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You reminded me that I do need some white blouses. I adore your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love free people!! you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coat! I've never shopped at Free People. I really should!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do love that top! I've never shopped at Free People either ... but I keep seeing cute things online!
    Still jealous of your snowwww!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! I love the deep red pants, but I really love that coat. It's just gorgeous! Such an unusual color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot say how much i love these Jeff Camp boots! Such a shame we have no online shop here in Europe that holds the whole collection.

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I'm in the same situation, no one of my closer friends has similar interests in fashion and hippy culture. So, it's nice to keep on blogging and connecting with others that are one in a million, too ;)

    Wishing you a wonderful 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is to die for. Ah you are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for the Lauren Moffat coat! I never think to look at the Bay, but some friends have said that they do carry a lot of cute stuff. Great the your fav store is coming to canada :) Happy New Year girl!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coat is so gorgeous and your blouse is beautiful. Lovely look :) Happy New Year!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the outfit, too. And the coat is totally rad, I agree with all the others. :)

    Have a great New Year 2013. All the best!

    xo. Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love that top on you adn I love seeing you wear that jacket after reading the story you wrote about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that looks like one amazing busy year! hope you have another fantastic year hun! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore that pink coat!!

    xx
    naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hippie Lace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger